Is there any confirmation for a second leg of the Damnation tour?

Yes, they skipped Atlanta. They must go to Atlanta. Soon. Very very soon. Like next week. Yes. Seriously though, I hope they do a second leg sometime, I didn't get to see this tour because it came no where near me, but I really want to see it. :(

Peter told me there was another leg of the damnation tour in the coming months. He was telling me about shows in europe, scandanavia, and then back to the U.S. Then they're going to take their vacation and then prepare the next album.

The Evil Toucan said:
I wish they'd come back to Ziggy's :(

Dude screw that shithole. They need to come back to a place with more class. The Tremont sounds like the perfect place ::cough cough:: for Opeth if they want to return to NC. Wait..."NC" and "class"...in the same train of thought? Quite the oxymoron. Oh well if Opeth doesn't come back to anywhere remotely close to where we're at we can just go see Devy and Symph X to make up for it.

Man you people are lame. I had to leave Texas which takes longer than traveling through 2 states to see in SF at the Fillmore. If I lived in Arizona or Cali. I woulda went to both CA. shows. Atlanta is so close to the east coast which they hit hard! I even lost my job to see em there! BTW PT rocked it!! I was blown away by PT so much. I think I enjoyed them more than Opeth to tell you the truth. Fadeaway...

DreamingofUr said:
Man you people are lame. I had to leave Texas which takes longer than traveling through 2 states to see in SF at the Fillmore. If I lived in Arizona or Cali. I woulda went to both CA. shows. Atlanta is so close to the east coast which they hit hard! I even lost my job to see em there! BTW PT rocked it!! I was blown away by PT so much. I think I enjoyed them more than Opeth to tell you the truth. Fadeaway...

:lol: Lame? Why are you calling everyone lame? I'm puzzled..

But, btw, I'm in southern Kentucky, and I made my friends drive me to Cleveland--a 9- or 10-hour trip--to see them...TWICE. Once in January and again a couple weeks ago. In January, there were snow storms. So :Smug:

Oh, and I also put off looking for a job due to the July 24th show :p (and I still don't have one)

I call them lame because they whine about Opeth not coming to them when they are worth the trip! They were much closer than I was too! I had to travel 36 hours one way. So 10 hours would be wonderful! And it isnt exactly the coolest place to be traveling through the lower midwest. :) Just don't sound so disappointed if they don't show up at your front door is all I'm saying. Oh! I forgot its Opeth! nm!

I really need to get my liscense because I could have seen Opeth at the end of May by driving only three hours or so to see Opeth. I still saw the Damnation tour I would have really wanted to see the Deliverance tour as well.

There is supposed to be a second leg of the tour. When they played Houston,TX in May Mikael did say they were coming back here. Considering they did the Deliverance tour in two legs, I would assume that they would do the same for this one. I would have traveled to see them but I just recently moved here and did not have the money or the resources, meh. I will wait patiently until they come back around again. :)