Is there ANY good metal out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"that faggot pantera fan" said:
Call me a bitch...

And I don't know why we tolerate such blatant idiocy on a board that otherwise is extremely intelligent.

BITCH

and for some reason we tolerate you and your blatant idiocy. why dont you fuck off and die. "i want metal influenced by charles manson, because he's my hero"... fucking moron

oh, and youre still on ignore. but someone saw fit to quote you, and i just cant resist a post like that
~gR~

Just curious, because it seems like pretty much any band/genre I've ever liked is regarded by most people on this board as "horrible" or "sucks" or "fags". Often the bands names are turned into puns to reflect the nature of their apparent suckage or faggotry (i.e. "Blowpeth").

Am I right in assuming that a band's tr00ness is inversely proportional to their visibility? You know, the more records they sell, the more they suck.

Please help, I would like to know what the good metal is so I can be tr00 too. Because I want to be all awesome and nonconformist just like you guys.

:)

joke or not, its true... i mean trve.

it bothers me when people start hating bands because they got famous. and anyone who denies that it happens is an idiot. there are a ton of dumbass metal fans out there. and even more closed minded elitists.

get over yourselves and listen to whats good. who cares if they went platinum. (for example: children of bodom- something wild. that album kicks ass and went platinum. or how bout nightwish- once)
~gR~

I really don't think we have those types of problems on this board very often, and yet it seems to be brought up fairly often here.

Oh man, someone who finally has the courage to tell it like it is and expose everyone for what they are. No one has ever before said people should just like bands on how good they and not how underground they are. Bonus points for mocking "tr00ness". Really original. I'm glad someone at long last had the stones to point this out. You sir are a hero.

Seriously, do we need threads and posts like these all the time? It's annoying.

Just curious, because it seems like pretty much any band/genre I've ever liked is regarded by most people on this board as "horrible" or "sucks" or "fags". Often the bands names are turned into puns to reflect the nature of their apparent suckage or faggotry (i.e. "Blowpeth").

Am I right in assuming that a band's tr00ness is inversely proportional to their visibility? You know, the more records they sell, the more they suck.

Please help, I would like to know what the good metal is so I can be tr00 too. Because I want to be all awesome and nonconformist just like you guys.

:)

There is no good metal. You care too much what others think.

Oh man, someone who finally has the courage to tell it like it is and expose everyone for what they are. No one has ever before said people should just like bands on how good they and not how underground they are. Bonus points for mocking "tr00ness". Really original. I'm glad someone at long last had the stones to point this out. You sir are a hero.

Seriously, do we need threads and posts like these all the time? It's annoying.

Yeah, well, the jerk store called, and they're running out of YOU!

There is no good metal at all. We're all just in it to look cool. Get yourself a leather jacket and some long hair and watch the chicks just pour in.

There is no good metal at all. We're all just in it to look cool. Get yourself a leather jacket and some long hair and watch the chicks just pour in.

And boots. I'm going to need a pair of boots. I know that for sure.

As for the rest, I'm not sure. What is the proper dress code for the Church of Satan? And more importantly, do they have potluck dinners after the sermon and ritual sacrifice?

The Church of Satan is for posers.
Real Satanists burn churches.

And irl the church of satan doesn't do sacrifices or anything iirc.

Yeah, well, the jerk store called, and they're running out of YOU!

Oh, snap. You've got me pegged. Kudos to you sir.

:worship:

Well..........*stammers*........well I had sex with your wife!!!!!

:loco:

And boots. I'm going to need a pair of boots. I know that for sure.

As for the rest, I'm not sure. What is the proper dress code for the Church of Satan? And more importantly, do they have potluck dinners after the sermon and ritual sacrifice?

Please... no more...

Oh, snap. You've got me pegged. Kudos to you sir.

:worship:

Well i must since you took the time out of your day to post this thread and continue to validate that you do care by responding to everyone. Who gives a fuck if someone thinks something is trve, kvlt, underground, mainstream, awesome, amazing, ect. as long as it sounds good to you? I guess you do? :lol:

Well i must since you took the time out of your day to post this thread and continue to validate that you do care by responding to everyone. Who gives a fuck if someone thinks something is trve, kvlt, underground, mainstream, awesome, amazing, ect. as long as it sounds good to you? I guess you do? :lol:

It's a joke, you know.....for fun?

A way to amuse oneself and pass the time?

You know........fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.