Is this forum still alive?

Deathsservant

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2010
Hey guys,
I visited this forum nearly...3 years ago and am still listening to Cybion with great pleasure. Just wondered if anyone is still reading this, since the last post was a year ago. Did anyone manage to decypher Cybions story? My tries weren't the most succesfull back then and i wondered if anyone got it right in the meantime :D

Hey guys! Im searching everywhere trough the fcking internet but I can't find ANY links or options how to get track Ride the Beast..is that even available as an audio track somewhere? I heard it in anime Jungle Jail and I wanted to have it immediately! but I found anything but that track doesn't seem to even exist .... I could pay for that track..but I have no options ... can someone give an advice? any!......I've heard the track Cybion already, its AMAZING! but it still didn't quench my hunger for Riding the fucking beast ;)... thanx a lot for any info / links

As Brett Caldas-Lima is producing one epic album after another, I'd like to ask (as so many others before me) if there is any Kalisia-Production in process.

Also, after so many years of keeping us waiting, is there any chance to get insights into the script of Cybion? Any of the listerners should have their own understanding of the story by now. I would be very curious to read the actual script, written by Kalisia.

Regards
Stefan