Is this guitar tone TOO fucked up?

Haven't had time to work on it. Was trying to get my girl back (without success) and went on a DJing trip Fri/Sat to distract myself, so I wasn't in the studio. If I have time and inspiration this week, I will try to write the verses and finish the song.

Thanks for all the positive feedback! :)

I think you should record a more regular guitar track and mix the "fizzy" one underneath.

Its always a bitch when your girl leaves you. just hang on and take advantage of the mood to write songs.

I think you should record a more regular guitar track and mix the "fizzy" one underneath.

Its always a bitch when your girl leaves you. just hang on and take advantage of the mood to write songs.

Hm, no. Regular is bad. :) I like it the way it is now. The more sonic signatures I create that make this project a bit different, the better. After all it is very poppy/simple, so there have to be some distinguishing factors. Thanks for the feedback, though!

Hey man, did you ever end up finishing this track, or the side-project?
I'd love to hear more!!!

Except the guitars are a little fizzy they sound good for the song.
The song is awesome too!

I still listen to this song ALL the time. It hits me really hard emotionally. I really wish it would've been finished. I'd pay to hear a whole album of stuff like this.