is this metal?

genius_guitar

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2013
can u settle a bet for me and tell me is this metal? or what? rock? or what?

Only reply if you give the whole song a listen.

I look forward to the replies. whatever it is, it is fuckin class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see here. You joined the site two days ago, your name is "genius_guitar", and your only three posts are about this Dave Sharman guy, a YouTube guitarist who has almost no views on his page.

Here's a hint: if you want to self-promote, either be more subtle about it or just say "Hey I'm Dave Sharman and here's my shit". I'm not even gonna comment on the song because I don't give a fuck.

Let's see here. You joined the site two days ago, your name is "genius_guitar", and your only three posts are about this Dave Sharman guy, a YouTube guitarist who has almost no views on his page.

Here's a hint: if you want to self-promote, either be more subtle about it or just say "Hey I'm Dave Sharman and here's my shit". I'm not even gonna comment on the song because I don't give a fuck.

:lol: Well said

Wtf is your problem. Yes I am new to this site. Is that a crime? Thanks for your very necessary and sane reply. Glad you didn't click the video, but found time to draw me into a nonsensical response. Some people just like to put others down eh? I came here to make friends not be singled out for no reason at all! So what if you don't like the song, it's only a song dude, this is just a forum and I wanted to get involved. No doubt what you are.

Wtf is your problem. Yes I am new to this site. Is that a crime? Thanks for your very necessary and sane reply. Glad you didn't click the video, but found time to draw me into a nonsensical response. Some people just like to put others down eh? I came here to make friends not be singled out for no reason at all! So what if you don't like the song, it's only a song dude, this is just a forum and I wanted to get involved. No doubt what you are.

Get involved in the forum by participating in conversations. Once you've made some allies, this would be a good time to promote your music.