Is this true?

social

New Metal Member
Sep 17, 2003
Please don't take this as an insult or anything, but I heard this from a friend and wanted to know if there was any truth to it....

Are you really still milking everything u can out of that "Do you see the light?" song you did way back by putting it on your new album or something? Or is this in fact bullshit?

Is it true you've got a couple of videos going onto Kerrang! telly as well, or is this bullshit as well?

social said:
Please don't take this as an insult or anything, but I heard this from a friend and wanted to know if there was any truth to it....

Are you really still milking everything u can out of that "Do you see the light?" song you did way back by putting it on your new album or something? Or is this in fact bullshit?

Is it true you've got a couple of videos going onto Kerrang! telly as well, or is this bullshit as well?
Why on earth would 54 milk 'You See The Light' anymore than putting it on their first album? As far as I'm aware, it was added to a couple of magazine compilation CDs back at the time, but that was all.

The new material is 1000% better music than 'You See The Light', in my opinion... But then, lots of people say 'You See The Light' is their favourite track, so my opinion doesn't really carry weight.

Did you hear that Area 54 had only one trick or something? I guess if that trick is writing/playing excellent modern Heavy Metal, then I guess they have.

100% agree with you Matt on the You See The Light front! To me, it's their worst song they've done, there's just something about it, I think it's maybe the chorus that puts me off! Anyway, 1 so-so song in god know's how many aint bad at all! Social - check out all 54's other stuff and you won't be dissapointed! Oh, and slap your mate that told you that false information for me please!