ISIS = Holy Shit!

Chris_P_Critter

Freeze Tag Assassin
Apr 25, 2009
In a van down by the river.
Just listened to these guys for really the first time, and I am in awe of the intro of "20 Minutes / 40 years". It's fucking brilliant.

I love their style.

EDIT - Shit. I thought this was off topic. Sorry, can someone move this?

I used to see them all the time before they relocated to LA. Now every time they come around, they're opening for someone, playing a shorter set and tickets are 3 times what it used to cost to see them. :mad:

that's funny, cause after they moved to LA i saw them twice in a year at a small club in san luis obispo, and each time they played 2 hour sets and tickets were like $12 :kickass:

I've been a fan for about 2 years or so.
Oceanic and Panopticon are just awesome albums, 2 of my favorites from the post metal genre.
It's great to see a band that actually works on composition first and foremost and also has a great sense of dynamics, which is something totally lost on a lot of metal bands.

that's funny, cause after they moved to LA i saw them twice in a year at a small club in san luis obispo, and each time they played 2 hour sets and tickets were like $12 :kickass:

That's how it used to be here. I wouldn't wanna see 2 hours of their new shit though. SGNL>5 was the last thing they made that I really like.

shame the new album sucks
celestial is fucking savage

Deconstructing Towers is EPIC!

That's how it used to be here. I wouldn't wanna see 2 hours of their new shit though. SGNL>5 was the last thing they made that I really like.

Deconstructing Towers is EPIC!

DUNN SCREEECH DUN SCREECH DUN SCREECH DUN SCREECH
DUN
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH
DUNNN SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH
DUN
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEECH