Israel and Jordan Trip: A Picture Thread

cool beans Max!!
All those pictures, along with the fact that you visited ancient stuff, and that camera that gives the "old" effect: look like they were taken in the 18th century I don;t know why :cool:
You captured the "Ancient city" insted of all the malls and tall buildings: NICE!! :kickass:

In the Wailing Wall picture, I'm the one all the way to the right. I grew a big beard and curls and gained some weight. I thought I'd look classy that day so i put on a suit and a hat.

Hot damn you're beautful! (Max!).

Awesome trip, nay? One of my favourite parts of the world, almost overlooked by millions too!

Naturally I'm particularly interested in the Roman elements of the History, Masada is crazy, and pretty sweet to get a look at too. Alesia aside it's one of the best tales of "stay there if you want, but you're all going to fucking die" in Antiquity.

Awesome.

Hot damn you're beautful! (Max!).
Thank you, yes i am.

Awesome trip, nay? One of my favourite parts of the world, almost overlooked by millions too!
Agreed. Probably mostly overlooked because its not old dead white men, and because the media blows the danger in the region out of proportion.

Naturally I'm particularly interested in the Roman elements of the History, Masada is crazy, and pretty sweet to get a look at too. Alesia aside it's one of the best tales of "stay there if you want, but you're all going to fucking die" in Antiquity.

Awesome.

Totally. One of the coolest things about masada is looking out from the plateau and seeing the remains of the 8 Roman siege camps.

Thank you, yes i am.

Agreed. Probably mostly overlooked because its not old dead white men, and because the media blows the danger in the region out of proportion.

Totally. One of the coolest things about masada is looking out from the plateau and seeing the remains of the 8 Roman siege camps.

Yep. I may not go to Iraq but I'd go everywhere else is a second. You're as likely to die as to win the lottery, and that's pretty unlikely.

The seige camps look awesome, they're pretty well preserved, shape-wise.

Fun with photobucket photo editing
IsraelandPetra010-2-1.jpg