Is it too late for a Jaxx thread?

FretsAflame said:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/tempestms/Jaxx NM06/P1010023.jpg

During the show I would have been one row back and to your left by about 2-3 people, I'm pretty sure I saw you... but then again I could be mistaken hahaha :lol: Also, during the show I was wearing my black CBGB shirt, I just slipped the button down on afterwards cause it was a bit chilly :p

hmm. i cant really see your face too well in the picture.

i was wearing a green beater and doc martens and my hair was down most of the night, if that helps.

kerrys wear boots said:
hmm. i cant really see your face too well in the picture.

i was wearing a green beater and doc martens and my hair was down most of the night, if that helps.

If you look at the group pick he is in blue stripped shirt between Karen and me.

BTW, I remember seeing you there. :headbang:

Souls of Black said:
If you look at the group pick he is in blue stripped shirt between Karen and me.

BTW, I remember seeing you there. :headbang:

i see him, i just cant see his face. and i dont know you or karen.

and how do people recognize me? its not really like im anything to remember. was i just doing something obscenely stupid?

kerrys wear boots said:
i see him, i just cant see his face. and i dont know you or karen.

and how do people recognize me? its not really like im anything to remember. was i just doing something obscenely stupid?

No, nothing stupid, I just remember faces exceptionally well. :loco:

As far as meeting the band, you should have come around back after the show. We all hung out around the bus. :kickass:

i reeeally wanted to but i had to get outta there, my car died and i was already in deep shit.

oh well, i guess that just means i'll have to go see them again :)

wheres the dvd filming?

were you there when they opened for opeth? they had cameras and said they were filming enemies of reality for their upcoming dvd...

The DVD is filming in Seattle. Damn I wish I could go......

I saw them open for Opeth, but it was in Cleveland. I only made the Jaxx show as a roadtrip. When they played Cleveland I did not see any cameras.

kerrys wear boots said:
the goofy dude in red. i had his bony fucking elbow in my boob the entire night but it was so worth it!

he actually got some guy to pay him $20 to let him into the front row.

i got thrown into the pit from my front row seat!!!!! :mad:

kerrys wear boots said:
were you there when they opened for opeth? they had cameras and said they were filming enemies of reality for their upcoming dvd...

Did you see more than one? I thought I saw two handhelds that night, but I don't know if that was official or bootleggers. :lol:

Dead_Lioness said:
hello!
Where are you from in No-VA?

i live in herndon but i spend most of my time in springfield (at jaxx, of course) or in arlington. were you the one taking pictures on the stage, or was that someone else? i think i remember seeing you...

eaeolian said:
Did you see more than one? I thought I saw two handhelds that night, but I don't know if that was official or bootleggers. :lol:

i only remember seeing one but the guy was onstage and it was after warrel said they were filming a song at jaxx for the upcoming dvd, but i think at that point i was probably imagining things, so i could be wrong.

kerrys wear boots said:
i live in herndon but i spend most of my time in springfield (at jaxx, of course) or in arlington. were you the one taking pictures on the stage, or was that someone else? i think i remember seeing you...

That'd be metalsteph - she posts on this board and the broderick forum. She's also the one who took the video of them dueling ;)

You live in herndon? Doesn't it suck? :p I live in Ashburn, there's nothing to do up in this bitch.

lol fretsaflame i never read what the bear in your avatar said. lol its funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doo doo!

actually karen was on the side of the stage taking some pics during the show so it could have been her that she saw.