I've been waiting a long time to make this thread!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
I got my new camera today! I'm so excited to start taking pictures again! I was super busy all day today, so I was only able to squeeze off a couple random shots here and there. I'm in the very beginning stages of learning to use this camera, so these pics are pretty underwhelming, but at least I have the ability to take them again!

At home on the patio:
01.jpg

Clint doing his own thing at band practice:
02.jpg

On the way out of practice I took these pics of Bobaflex:
03.jpg

04.jpg

And this guy was hanging out near my apartment so I gave him a portrait:
05.jpg

That's all... nothing special, but I'm happy :)

Shpongled said:
I got my new camera today! I'm so excited to start taking pictures again! I was super busy all day today, so I was only able to squeeze off a couple random shots here and there. I'm in the very beginning stages of learning to use this camera, so these pics are pretty underwhelming, but at least I have the ability to take them again!

On the way out of practice I took these pics of Bobaflex:
03.jpg

That's all... nothing special, but I'm happy :)

Thats fucking cool. I must say, well done for a first try at a new camera... I need to get all my shit developed... I have about 6 rolls laying around waiting to be developed... Photos from back in San Francisco I haven't even developed.

Shpongled said:
That's great. Congrats on the new camera. Have fun:)