Is it too late for a Jaxx thread?

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
I held back on posting these because they came out like shit... I got one of those little Panasonic cameras because my hands shake and i always got blurry pictures and I heard about the Optical Image Stabalization.. so I bought this camera... problem is I'm not sure how to make pictures in a dark room look good, and my flash is useless.... anyway enough camera ranting, heres some shots.. i got some good shots of Jeff and Chris, I have my own dualing solo video which is completely useless to post, and I got a REALLY bitchin picture of Jim.

Enjoy. (Pics are huge, sorry)

P1000993.jpg

P1000992.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1000997.jpg

^ fav one^
P1010008.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010020.jpg

Bigger version of my group shot
P1010023.jpg

P1010022.jpg

^ I love Ellis's friend the background :lol: ^

nice. the majority of them won't even load.
I think it's a sign... fornicating in front of the Jaxx altar of Nevermore is supposed to be over. :p

Dead_Lioness said:
Well Mike, its about time you'll post these! Some of the pictures are actually great shots of the band, and that group picture makes me smile every time
I see any version of it :)

word

Dead_Lioness said:
and that group picture makes me smile every time
I see any version of it :)

Obviously because Steve's right next to you.

PS: Tee, they should all work fine.

Most of the shots of the other members that I tried to take got ruined because Chris kept jumping infront of me :lol:

MetalMessiah9999 said:
That first pic of Warrel kicks ass
oh yes it does... :-* :D

sorry Mike, I couldn't see them at work (not an unusual thing :Smug: )

looking at pics of Jim, I mainly feel like being dog ugly. :saint: (not plain ugly...)

that had to be one of the best concerts youve been to considering the fact NM did a lot more than they did at other concerts. you got to see the guitar deul and also sing happy b day to jim. i saw nevermore two months ago and i met jeff and steve. theyre are awesome guys

the goofy dude in red. i had his bony fucking elbow in my boob the entire night but it was so worth it!

he actually got some guy to pay him $20 to let him into the front row.

kerrys wear boots said:
the goofy dude in red. i had his bony fucking elbow in my boob the entire night but it was so worth it!

he actually got some guy to pay him $20 to let him into the front row.

:lol: That must have been uncomfortable. I think I recognize you from your avatar pic with alexi. that'd be me in the blue and white button down, look familiar? :lol:

FretsAflame said:
:lol: That must have been uncomfortable. I think I recognize you from your avatar pic with alexi. that'd be me in the blue and white button down, look familiar? :lol:

it was definitely uncomfortable and i had some nasty bruises that took a while to heal, but it was totally worth it. blue and white button down... what would i recognize you from?

kerrys wear boots said:
it was definitely uncomfortable and i had some nasty bruises that took a while to heal, but it was totally worth it. blue and white button down... what would i recognize you from?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/tempestms/Jaxx NM06/P1010023.jpg

During the show I would have been one row back and to your left by about 2-3 people, I'm pretty sure I saw you... but then again I could be mistaken hahaha :lol: Also, during the show I was wearing my black CBGB shirt, I just slipped the button down on afterwards cause it was a bit chilly :p