Istanbul gig.. help needed.

i stay at the student dormitory which is dull and very far from the city, ikeaboy. i'm sure they will enjoy it better in the city.

i'm heading for taksim in an hour. i'll see a movie and look at the hotels there. ;)

blackeyed said:
hey has anyone noticed that the bits in the gaps in the letters in the 'anathema' sign at the top of the page are grey and not black like the back ground.

sign?? o_O yea i noticed this eyesore, theyre called counters found in 8 letters of the alphabet, baby honey chick a lick flick suck my...ehemm :p

breaklose, i couldn't imagine turning you down on that but sorry.. :erk: i'm a guy too. i'm also 55. i'm still in good shape though. :err: i mean if ur interested.

chick a lick flick suck my dick? where're counters or whatever you call it in there?

eyesore maybe, if you aim at the eye after chili and beans, eergh, disgusting

A Leaf said:
breaklose, i couldn't imagine turning you down on that but sorry.. :erk: i'm a guy too. i'm also 55. i'm still in good shape though. :err: i mean if ur interested.

Show us your tits, please o_O

hahaha it all got a little bit active in here in my absence..everyone go to istanbul.. er.. yeah.

I think Ill be okay ikeaboy Ill stay far from temptation and become a nun for a week. a nun that drinks beer.. and watches anathema

hehe you nasty ones
of course i would have invited them over to my gaff if there were room. we're talking about october, so my parents will be home by then.

if anyone is coming this time around (until around september 20-21), you're my guest!

anyways, hopefully, i might have a few drinks with them when they are here. proper bars and that

c bleed black theyve already started and u havent even gone yet :tickled: u'll say dat now but when u arrive u shall fall to their charms, and spread them far and wide o_O

hello! it's me again.... i want to go to istanbul! even if i don't know the way ... :)
but please help me to do it... as i said before i have to talk with my parents but when i will know costs and i will know where to sleep it will be easier to talk with them =) please help me with it...
how costs are tickets?
how much money you think i will need?

turkey is actually a pretty cheap country but i have no idea bout tickets, plus dont stay in a very cheap hotel in taksim, you may not like turkish tranvistites. (or however it is spelled)