Istanbul gig.. help needed.

best: hm... but can you estimate how much will cost food, bus tickets, and not the cheapest but cheap hotel for 2 nights? =] hm... i will try to finfd those info in internet but if you can and you want please help =))

Fae the force is with you hahaha what Im trying to say is dont worry any information I find out with help from the lovely A leaf I will make sure to contact u or pm you and let you know.

Do a bit of research on the net and 2 nights in a hotel bus tickets and food wont cost too much..

good point breaklose, of course it was a lie. as a big fat pervert, i was just trying to think them young girls into coming to istanbul.

i'm e-mailing you right now vikki..

20 bucks for food per day seems a little bit too much, you'd have to eat a whole lot of food to pay more than that, assuming you'll eat from buffett's, which I usually do. In fact if you are not like a hungry army you can easily pay less than that. I have no idea what hotels cost, but I guess rooms for 30 bucks should be alright, with no travestites and that. I bet concert tickets will be at most 30 bucks per each concert.

Ill flying from Manchester airport to the Istanbul airport Ill be at the airport on the 30th of september at about 4.00pm

Faelivrin if you struggle to fin somehwere to stay for 2 nights you can just bring a sleeping bag and sleep in our room if you want we will be there for a week so you can just go the gig meet us there and sleep on our floor in a sleeping bag and we might even throw you a pillow.

It will just save you money in the long run but if you want to book your own room then I wont be offended lol.

christ now vikki's making friends...
and no ikealad, the translation of 'can i kip at yer gaff' is not 'lets get together' j'ai un boyfriend i'll av yer know.

aye Faelivrin, i got no probs with you kipping on the floor or whatever - proper underground grrr - anyway yeh im doing none of the sorting out this time round, vikki's turn, im in no mind for the finer details of turkish hotels anyhow.

turkey is a cheap country as it's told above. just to give some examples w/ the prices of some stuff here, you may have an idea about a cost of a day here in turkey.

coca cola 330ml- 0.70 $
hamburger - 2 $
doner kebap - 1,72$
camel/marlboro cigars - 2,5$
Beer - 2$

about hotel thing

in 2000 when we promote the anathema gigs in Turkey, we booked a hotel for the guys in taksim area called Grand Hotel de Londres. the hotel is not luxurious, has a pretty historic architecture, a cool place to stay as long as it's so close to the concert hall anathema suppose to play in october. few minutes ago i just called the hotel and asked for the prices, here they are,

if you stay 2 nights

two person rooms are 50 $ (per day)
one person rooms are 40 $ (per day)

if you stay 1 night

two person rooms are 80 $ (per day)
one person rooms are 60 $ (per day)

i guess some discounts (like 10 $) for 1 night stay could be possible.

for assistance about the topic

23-593-295 is my icq number
stoner@popstar.com is my e-mail

a photo taken from the rockistanbul festival last month;

giris.jpg