Istanbul gig.. help needed.

blackeyed said:
and no ikealad, the translation of 'can i kip at yer gaff' is not 'lets get together' j'ai un boyfriend i'll av yer know.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yea right as if that'd stop ya, yer in there don ;)

nice one suicidal for life but we are going for like a week. For a holiday of the most rock and roll order so maybe more discount we can haggle out of the lovely hotel I dont know?

so come on anybody else up for it istanbul 2004 the place to be says I. Time to start saving those pennies and putting in the overtime kids.

did you mean stuck or 'suck'......:lol: just joking. anyhow, we're over for the week like so we'll just pick somewhere when we get there maybe - i like the drama of not knowing if you'll come home alive or not - makes it more exciting darling

yeah but this time we actually go with a plan cos the fact that we got home from Rome is quite amazing since we knew no one knew nothing and had little money and very little common sense.

I actually want a room to sleep in this time potter no benches..sodden converse we wanna drastically reduce our chances of dying or getting raped lost and pillaged etc.

blackeyed said:
did you mean stuck or 'suck'......:lol: just joking. anyhow, we're over for the week like so we'll just pick somewhere when we get there maybe - i like the drama of not knowing if you'll come home alive or not - makes it more exciting darling

ooooo yes of course, if i must say so myself

suck to get stuck

oh I like your style we can have our usernames and actual names on with our avatars incase people get confused.. it makes perfect sense but we may look a bit well

like tits