It's about that time again....

Benighted1 said:
yea I love it how Opeth don't fuck around with writing new shit.. Unlike certain other bands I love that start with T that take 5 years between albums..

I hope you meant Testament. Because they need a new album, NOW!

So does Savatage and Armored Saint, too...

But that aside, Mike at the Chicago show said that they wouldn't be back in awhile because they would start working on new stuff after their summer festivals.

So I would assume a really late '06 or an early '07 release? :headbang:

it'll probably after this year. Mikael said at the raliegh show that they'd probably be back for another tour at the end of the year

Vegetaman said:
I hope you meant Testament. Because they need a new album, NOW!
YES.

I've been waiting for such a long time now.

Anyway, I'm an impatient person, so I'm hoping for a late 2006 Opeth release.

I don't want to sound like an ass because I not trying to push them to do it though.

People who do that are n00bs. :mad:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
YES.

I've been waiting for such a long time now.

Anyway, I'm an impatient person so I'm hoping for a late 2006 Opeth release.

I don't want to sound like an ass because I not trying to push them to do it though.

Well they've got Skolnick back, so it better be kickass old school shit! :headbang:

Fuck this, we need a new Slipknot album now!!1!1!1one!1! OMGLOWLTUISTOJWITGJKUSIUOHATOIUHOFUCKMEIOTAUUTAOITAOIPTOEIWPUHTOHPOIIIAJMGAYSAOTIUHAPWETOIPUATUOIPWTUTEUPHPPUAETdahkjawuyoapoyDREAMTHEATREoiaypyaijhzfsgiuziuweszauoipweoywpeuaowpyeueotpuwpo

Mike definitely told us at the Milwaukee show that he has already started writing new material.

/done