It's christmas time...

I went up to a place in Northern California to go snowboarding with some friends. the plan was to only stay there for 3 days and come back by the 22nd of December, but my friend's car had problems and the dumbass mechanics took 3 days to fix it. so I ended up coming back home on christmas eve, and my family had left without me to another place where we were supposed to spend christmas together (they had reservations at a hotel, so they couldn't wait for me). but it's ok, I'm just glad to be home now...glad to be able to practice again and take care of my cat :)

how was your christmas, Mart?

Ah that sucks. Now play a good portion of guitar and you'll feel better!

My Christmas wasn't really special. We don't really celebrate it big so I didn't get any presents or something. But I played some games with my parents which was actually pretty nice since it was really ages ago we did something like that.
Tonight going to a friend to get drunk and stuff, that'll make up for the rest of the days.

thanks, I just played for a couple of hours. it feels weird :lol: like I have to get back into it. and I started composing for the cobot album, yay!

and no presents?! aww I'm sorry, but I guess you weren't expecting any if you guys don't usually celebrate christmas. Well, I hope you have a good time with your friend! don't drink tooo much ;)

no presents?! aww I'm sorry, but I guess you weren't expecting any if you guys don't usually celebrate christmas. Well, I hope you have a good time with your friend! don't drink tooo much ;)
Yea we never really did anything with presents with Christmas so it's no suprise :)
We'll see about the drinking :D

Oh haha, I just got up :rofl:
Well good night then! :)
That you may dream of guitars and what not.