It's christmas time...

^Hey! We have the same guitar. :]
It was cool, dude, but you still have a long way to go if you want to become as awesome as Ensi... In fact, we all do. *suck cock*
Yeah... Cool stuff!!

Seriously though you and Ensi should stop the flirting and just fuck already.

It was cool, dude, but you still have a long way to go if you want to become as awesome as Ensi... In fact, we all do. *suck cock*
Yeah... Cool stuff!!

Thanks Vegard! Means alot to me!:oops:

Sucking that much cock must do terrible things to your breath.

1225847643286-1.jpg

I have a funny little tradition on christmas day
watch toy story 2.. :D they usually play it on bbc1 so :) why not?

but this year it hasn't really felt like christmas. it's just like "yeah x-mas decoration. So what?"
Magic has kinda gone. But meh. I'll probably be quite excited Tomorrow night or on xmas day.
I'm helping my mum cook X-mas dinner. witwoo :)
ANYWAY...

Yeah... Cool stuff!!
Well..yea of course :lol:

As predicted ; i'm quite excited for christmas tomorrow
I also watched toy story 2 earlier. it wasn't x-mas day, but close enough.

Well traditions be damned to fuck this year.
My mom just moved to a new city, and me and my brother are sitting here watching 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall', so far pretty good. I may be gay for saying it, but a dick in a movie makes it hilarious. Also playing with my dog, which I havnt done in forever being on my own now. My mom decided to fuck cooking turkey, and we went to Mandarin...which is seriously better than any fucking turkey and peas.

Followed by a church service which involved some, dare I say, killer vocals in the choir. My mom went to bed, so me and my brother did the classic late night backyard bowl smoke, and some Rye and ginger, playing with a puppy watching lulz.

Tomorrow with my Dad, and night at my brothers place full of Xbox....and he bought "his girlfreind" Guitar Hero World tour :D