Christmas, Navidad, Noël, Weihnachten, Natale...

┼Victim of the Night┼;8764818 said:
I also want to say I hope that your father will get to feel better about his health and about his job too...you will all have the chance to spend a nice Christmas to treasure in your memories.
I really wish you to.

Thanx a lot:)
My dad is on a diet,but I highly doubt he wont eat a lot it on Christmas:lol:

pyjamas for my mom, pyjamas for my sister, etc etc chocolate and pyjamas. Now I only have to buy my best friend's gift, my bandmates' gifts and my boyfriend's family's gifts.
I say pyjamas. ;)

@vitorias: I'm sorry to hear about your dad, hope he will be wise enough to take care of himself and eat moderately. Anyhow, maybe you could talk to your family and fix a more 'responsible' kind of Christmas dinner. Not really dietetic, but not that dangerous either. 'Cause, you know, it seems that people, even healthy ones, think they're 'forgiven' if they eat till they get sick, if it's for Christmas or New Year's Eve. So I think it's better to be cautious and prepare a lighter meal or so, instead of hoping your dad won't eat too much. Hope it all turns out right. :)

Also, I'll be leaving the city for a few days, not that it makes any difference, but I won't be able to stalk the forum anymore, so I hope all of you guys have a merry Christmas and all that jazz with the family and loved ones. :)

Only good thing about the season is the snow so that you can drift around with Rwd cars and shit. HAIL VOLVO!

Otherwise.. nah, maybe write something later on about it.

@ vitorias123: you're welcome, girl!

And I do not know whether I'll be around tomorrow or the 25th, so I wish you all a merry Christmas now... have a good time, everyone! :wave:

┼Victim of the Night┼;8781970 said:
@ vitorias123: you're welcome, girl!

And I do not know whether I'll be around tomorrow or the 25th, so I wish you all a merry Christmas now... have a good time, everyone! :wave:

Alright, sorry that i haven't responded to your letter yet, i'll get around to it whenever i have consumed enough food to blow my stomach into oblivion(it'll happen, i never know when to stop untill its too late)
Merry Christmas to you, Eli, and have a great time :)

Merry Christmas to you all!