it's coming.....!

May 9, 2003
I finally found a computer the other day I could open up the Adagio site without it closing the web browser. I was somewhat dissapointed to find out they had posted that Underworld was coming out sometime in October since I last heard it was to be out sometime in September. I did hear the sample songs and found out everyone was so right when they said they got even better than they were! I think the main thing that sounded better was the fact that the keyboardist (the new member) has great pianist skills. Also, it seems Readman's vox are a lot better sounding since the vocal parts I heard he didn't do any high pitched harmonies like he did throughout most of Sanctus Ignis. There was also a sample song of a group called The Alchemists which was awesome as well. It didn't say what the group had to do with Adagio but since the keys sounded so familiar to the ones in the Underworld sample songs I am figuring that it is the band the new Adagio keyboardist used to be in or something. Can anyone clear that up? Anyway the guy who orders my cd's said one of the places he never really orders from actually have Underworld in and that he ordered five copies. He had made an order of cd's for me and went ahead and ordered Underworld for me since he knew I wanted it. Hopefully it should be here tomorrow or Monday!

i have 3 mp3's of underworls (next profundis, chosen and mirror stage) and its probably the best neo-classical material ive heard. Its heavy, dark, progressive, technical, melodic...with some of the most amazing solo's ive heard from Forte. hes improved alot since Sanctus and is just scarey!particularly in Chosen!

Sanctus was meh... good but too unoriginal, but still some amazing musicianship. But Underworld (from what ive heard) is the opposite! it rorrrrking!

i never had a problem with the site, and yes i've heard all but the title song on the underworld album, and yes its spectacular!!!! I cannot wait until its available to buy. I bloody hope Metal Mayhem gets it in, it will be the first album I will buy from there when I move to Melbourne if they do.