Its my B'day! ( hauls thread)

JHawk said:
Happy birfday!

When you're 18, come to NY and I'll take to the strip club..
Yeah! it blows that i can't do it now (no pun inteded :))

And thanks for the thoughts guys, you're all seriously too cool. Its also cool to find another 14 y/o, Knight of the Templer.

so thanks heaps!

I agree that isot is much better than recreation day, and yes, that is saying a lot. ISOT has so much more emotion and kick assness on it... i love it. I almost forgot how beautiful it is.

The metal CD's came in the mail yesterday.
What can i say...probably the best haul I've ever got.

In Search of Truth is of course, amazing... but i thinj Recreation in just a little better, to be honest as it's darker and a little heavier. But they're both killer albums still.

Pain of Salvation's Perfect Element is well...has the perfect element to it. I dont think i have an album thats more diverse than this, its just a masterpeice.

...so is Underworld. FUCK! this album is awsomme. It's like a masterpeice in the heavy prog/power world like DWOT. just wowah!

i just like ISoT better than recreation day because it's more consistant, more atmospheric (as most concept albums are) and it's just awesome... the emotion shown here is unparrallelled.... there were probly way to many "r's" and "l's" in that word... fuck it.