It's my UM birthday tommorow

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
2 Years ago I joined up here, since that eventful day I have become the most loved,most respected and most lusted after member of UM ever. You guys know you all love me, heres some testimonials.

The Trooper said:
Accoroding to Koichi, I dress in drag... 2 for the price of 1!

spawn said:
Why is it whenever I read one of Koichis responses all I end up doing is staring at alf?

Blitzkrieg said:
I'm with Koichi

Moonchild said:
Koichi, You seem to have a preoccupation with flesh

spawn said:
Billy Corgan with testicles? :lol: Ahh thats the funniest thing ive heard all week, I dont know why, its just hilarious, anyway, im getting the cd, so Koichi, you had best be correct :D

Tough As Steel said:
Koichi - i don't think they'll ever be able to remove the dick from Lars' forehead. :lol:

spawn said:
Well said Koichi, you just KNOW those art students are the troublemakers at the protests......

Icarus said:
:lol: Koichi knows what hes talking about that lad does.

Goreripper said:
You could stay at our place Troops. If we can put up with Koichi for the weekend, I'm sure we could accomodate you. :)

Kem said:
Yet again, I must comment on what good taste you have in music Koichi! :)

Mark said:
Aha. Thanks Mr Koichi

dreamwatch said:
:lol: Cheers Koichi! :D

Spiff said:
:lol:

Only you could get away with saying something like that, Koichi. :)

and there anre many more, cos I rock.:headbang: thats dedicated to me.:headbang: and again, I need two cos I am more rocking then all of you combined.

So as you can see, everyone loves me, I am the greatest. This board would not function without me. This forum should be called "josh is fuckin huge downunder"

YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS WITHOUT ME