Australian IDLE

Shannow

Stunt Plough Rider
Oct 15, 2001
Lithgow, Oz
OK, new T.V. show, called Australian IDLE.

'zackerly.

The contestants are supposed to be the most idle, lazy layabouts.

OK, I'm financing the project, so I've already picked the judges (who are about to find out that they have the jobs, even 'though they've never apllied, or even heard of the show).

Judges are.
Spiff - dunno why, he was an obvious choice.
Koichi - something about a dress.
Southy - something to do with being the "anti-Holden".

Anyway, you contestants must post your most idel, layabout story - especially if you had to work three days to make sure you didn't have to wash the dishes.

The judges have to tell you where you could have improved on your performance.

I haven't worked out how we vote people off - will take suggestions, and we've got a week to sort that out.

OK, now tell us all why YOU should be

Australian IDLE

Once while living at my sisters house, I couldn't be bothered getting out of bed while on my holidays from TAFE. I totally lost track of time, in the end I finally got up and realised I'd been in my room (I had an ensuite bathroom) for nearly 4 days

Todd, the judges will be with you very soon, I'm sure.

Koichi, a jusdge may only perform with the permission of both the other judges.

However, all three judges must agree (well 2 out of 3 at least) on a suitable replacement for judging yourself.

Apolyom-Todd said:
Once while living at my sisters house, I couldn't be bothered getting out of bed while on my holidays from TAFE. I totally lost track of time, in the end I finally got up and realised I'd been in my room (I had an ensuite bathroom) for nearly 4 days
I can't beat that.

I did once totally run out of money because I was too lazy to apply for the dole though.

Spiff said:
I'm waiting to hear more than one submission before commenting. :)
Spiff, would it help if a rule was that contestants post their body mass index, what size outfit they wore while being lazy (mumu's rule in this contest), and whether or not they have big ears and crooked teeth ?

TinMan666 said:
I can't beat that.
Tinman, that sort of comment is for the judges to decide.

If it's one thing wrong with this competition, it's people betting against themselves for financial gain.

It wouldn't hurt, but I won't judge simply on those factors alone. :)

Laziness is the key here, people. And I'm reluctant to award anything resembling a good grade to those who have less than 3000 posts, because it suggests they have something better to do than constantly post here. :)

Well I'm out then.

But as the financier of the show, I was out before I failed to get the number of posts.

BTW, who said that judges could make rules ?

Spiff said:
Laziness is the key here, people. And I'm reluctant to award anything resembling a good grade to those who have less than 3000 posts, because it suggests they have something better to do than constantly post here. :)
Or it implies that some of us are too lazy to even bother posting here that often! ;)

Koichi said:
I make a rule banning spiff from judging
Anoth f'in' good point.
I think we need a new rule that requires a majority vote from the judges before judges can make new rules.

I think

Also me being the middle in of the other two judges in the first listing, would suggest I'm marcia hines.

I resent that, not once in my life have I ever been black, or a woman.

and I don't like rockmelons

Koichi, I'm sorry.

but as the only BBer who has admitted to dress wearing (even the woman BBers haven't admitted to wearing dresses), I had to choose you.