Australian IDLE

spiff,

sorry that you missed marcia's position, but we do have closed back desks.

If you wish to wear a skirt, there will be no Sharon Stone Gratuitous beaver shots.

This is quality family entertainment.

I'm sure I can cope. :)

Come on, any other contestants? Or did Todd raise the bar too high too early and everyone's too scared to challenge him?

Spiff, I'm not sure which show that you are judging, but we don't want people capable of making it OVER the bar.

Under the bar is what counts here.

In fact, we are thinking of making an automated bar, which will automatically lower itself every round.

No tall poppies in this race.

Todd Im disappointed that you didn't just piss the bed or shit in a bag rather that go to the Toilet, sure your lazy as fuck...but is it really lazy enough...try harder next time...

Now come on, I thought that performance was great, top work, I'm only here cos I'm nice and I don't like the constructive crtisism the other two judges give cos they are mean.

Australian IDLE staff appraisal

Southy is seriously perfoming his KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). that will be remembered come bonus time.

Marcia's (oops, Koichi's) had a whiney bleeding heart moment, which befits her (his) place on the comittee. Haven't heard a "girlfrien' ", or "boyfrien' " as yet.

Spiff has been letting the team down a bit, but makes up for it with the voice in my head when he talks.

well, you boy are stooopid for not just chucking the stuff in the laundry and forgetting about, you aint gettin any bonus points outta me, just cause your the only person to speak up.

Xena once decided she just couldn't be stuffed doing anything. She made her flatmates bring the phone into her room, then wouldn't speak to anyone when they called because she couldn't be bothered. She got them to take money from the rent jar because she couldn't be arsed going to the bank to get any to pay for the takeaway that she ordered. She didn't shower or change her clothes, and got fired from the job that she actually liked because she couldn't be bothered turning up... for three days. Some guy she'd been after for four months turned up to take her out, and she couldn't be fucked leaving the room to go meet him. And to top it all off, she's too fucking lazy to write all this down, so she got me to do it while she's sitting on her arse watching TV.

Hmm, I'm disappointed in my poor performance as a judge thus far.

While Todd's tale of laziness is wonderful, Xena's laziness, which involves a complete disregard for other people and her own career, is truly special.