Australian IDLE

I once peed into an empty coke bottle cos I couldn't be fucked walking 5 metres to the toilet. Almost half filled the thing, too :headbang:

Once, after moving house, I had 2 weeks holiday. Instead of unpacking, I spent the entire time - from 7am to 11pm, on the computer playing MUDs. My girlfriend at the time (who I shall simply refer to as That Stupid Cunt Bitch) was not impressed.

Ok, just remembered another classic....

I was given an extremely important assignment at TAFE and had almost a month to finish it. I kept putting off doing it cause I couldn't be bothered... in the end I figured I should start work on it, so I took a couple of days off TAFE to make sure I could finish it.

Did about an hour of work then started playing Commando's. Next thing I know, I've got less then a day to finish the assignment. I had been playing the game for 28 hours straight, I didn't even realise it was night because I had the blinds shut and the light turned off so I could see the screen better. I started work straight away, knowing I had about 500 pages of technical mumbo jumbo to type up and give in or else I'd fail my course!

As a side note, I finished the assignment... got 98% and aced the course. Then I went home and slept.... actually, come to think of it, this was the reason I stayed in bed for 4 days!

Spiff said:
Hmm, I'm disappointed in my poor performance as a judge thus far.
Don't blame yourself spiff, that's my job (apportioning blame is what managers do the best).

If anyone is to blame, it's the lazy fuckers who are too lazy to post their lazy stories.

Well Todd if we bind your 2 stories together as they SHOULD be it is a brilliant tale of absolute fucking Laziness bringing you close on par with xena, what holds her in front is Gorey's las comment on time between shaves *shudder* Pure. Brilliant. Laziness. And from a woman how unsuual :kickass:

Well we can only accept a unanimous ruling on who's the laziest.

Two of the judges appear to be favouring those too lazy to post.

What says the third on this issue ?