It's never to early to think about HC4...

Negura Bunget
Primordial
Agalloch
Morrigan
Darkestrah
Pagan Altar

2 nights, 6 bands, all headlining length sets. (I know, in my dreams :( )

Enslaved
Agalloch
Wolves in the Throne Room
Orphaned Land
Einherjer
Arkona

There are a ton of bands that would be awesome to see. As far as the festival itself, I would like to see some changes made:

A room block in the hotel, so we don't annoy other people. This is key.
Alchohol as advertised. Spaten and Mead were high on my list, but we had neither.
Arrange Merch shipping beforehand. It was a shame to have no Woods shirts, and few Ancient Rites items.
Signing table for the bands. Most festivals have this sort of thing.

All in all I am looking forward to next year. all of my suggestions are just improvements, not jabs at the fest. Everything can get more awesome... \m/

signing tables are only for those that don't know what bands look like :tickled:

Not too mention the fact that we've all partied with 60% of the band members the night before. "Hey Shargstodon, sign my shirt." Heathen Crusade is an exhibition of the camaraderie between the artists and the die hard types that are willing to travel hundreds of miles to freeze the cotton off their balls, not about impersonal autograph sessions and idol worship.

There was a signing table at both HC 1 & 2, and while it's cool, the idea of having an acoustic set like Nechochwen play in that space was even better.

If anything this should be explored more -- work the lights, plug the sound into the PA, etc -- indeed, we could have Mikko come over next time and play an October Falls acoustic session.