It's never to early to think about HC4...

almostEric

New Metal Member
May 2, 2008
Portland, OR
I was curious what bands (and maybe any other ideas) folks would like next year.

At the top of my list: I remember when Pagan Reign was brought up as a possibility for HC3, then they had to go and break up. Fortunately, the main guy from PR has a new band, and (I think) they are frickin' amazing. By their own description, Slavonic Opera Pagan Metal!! I offer Tverd. :kickass:

Additional wish list: Agalloch, Kalevala and most of the bands that cancelled this year.

Other ideas: It seems like winter and Minnesota aren't on real good speaking terms. Would there be a better time of year to make weather less of an issue in trying to make it into town? I also totally support the raising of the ticket price to help the bands out.

Any one else have any bright ideas?

Cor Scorpii (containing former members of Windir) and Forefather would be my picks. Or what about Catamenia, who tried to tour the States a year or 2 ago with Ancient Rites. Agalloch would be another fantastic band for the fest.

I would also support an increase in ticket prices to keep the fest going.

I was really excited about the possibility of Sear Bliss when it was a rumor. I would love to see them and second a ticket price raise.

Did you like them before I told you about it at HCIII? Ironsword would be pricey, but totally worth it. Overlords of Chaos is fucking balls to the walls heavy metal!

Did you like them before I told you about it at HCIII? Ironsword would be pricey, but totally worth it. Overlords of Chaos is fucking balls to the walls heavy metal!

LOL - sorry man, I totally forgot about that (though perhaps it seeped into my subconscious mind enough to make me post about it :loco: ). I checked them out awhile ago, but just revisited recently. :kickass:

Jason

HPIM1883.jpg