It's never to early to think about HC4...

Seeing as how Einherjer is making their grande returne this summer, I think having them perform at Heathen Crusade would be beyond appropriate and cool. Also, would it be their first-ever north american gig? Heathen Crusade is known for bringing over obscure European acts into America for their first time, and it'd be cool to continue this tradition.

Plus, ya'know, Einherjer is fucking mondo rad, bro

I would like to see Sear Bliss, TrollfesT and Tengereken.

If L.O.N. could get a live band together Hellveto would be great to see. Belenos would also be another great one to see (not sure if Loïc Cellier plays live). If Station-4's stage was bigger Haggard would be incredible.

Seeing as how Einherjer is making their grande returne this summer, I think having them perform at Heathen Crusade would be beyond appropriate and cool. Also, would it be their first-ever north american gig? Heathen Crusade is known for bringing over obscure European acts into America for their first time, and it'd be cool to continue this tradition.

Plus, ya'know, Einherjer is fucking mondo rad, bro

They've played at the Milwaukee Metalfest

hmm id enjoy

Equilibrium!!!
Thiasos Dionysos!!!
Elvenking
Nerthus
Haggard (if size permitted)
Hermh
Persefone
Moonlight Agony
Royal Anguish
Summoning

just to name a few

If anyone in the world could get Summoning to actually play a show, I'd shell out the cash to see it no questions asked. But that's as likely to happen as a warm day in Antarctica.

I DOUBT Haggard would do it unless they had all their symphonic parts pre-recorded, which would be pretty lame actually.

Also on a warped wish list... If Forefather and Falkenbach could get a live band together to do a show... fuck yea!

If anyone in the world could get Summoning to actually play a show, I'd shell out the cash to see it no questions asked. But that's as likely to happen as a warm day in Antarctica.

I DOUBT Haggard would do it unless they had all their symphonic parts pre-recorded, which would be pretty lame actually.

It is actually a life's goal of mine to see Haggard live. They're so fucking cool!

Negura Bunget, hands down.

YES! NEGURA BUNGET!!!!!
i would also suggest ARKONA (rus), though they did just sign to Napalm...does that make a huge difference in their availability?
Also, Nomansland to try again
Summoning
Waylander
Minas Morgul
Thryfing (i understand i missed them a year or two back)
a newer bm band IXXI -Assorted Armament is awesome
Loits
Valfeanor
Belenos
i dont know if this would fit but what about Funeral from Norway??? From these Wounds kicks ass

n108086359113254081gj0.jpg

YES! NEGURA BUNGET!!!!!
i would also suggest ARKONA (rus), though they did just sign to Napalm...does that make a huge difference in their availability?

They just pulled out of Ragnarok in April because Misha is having another kid. That probably puts them out of action for a while.

They just pulled out of Ragnarok in April because Misha is having another kid. That probably puts them out of action for a while.

ah, that's sweet! well, hopefully in the next two years they'll be able to go back out.

and yeah Pentagram would also kick ass!!!!
Witchfinder General- its just not the same....