Bands you would love to see at Heathen Crusade

Where did you see that information? I can't find it anywhere.

Where else are they playing?

This is cool information, even if it makes them ineligible for HC3.

Bill

They are playing at the local punk rock club. Nice room, kind of small for this show. I'm guessing they had issues finding a room for the date. The Republican convention is in town during that time frame and they have supposedly reserved all available clubs and venues for their Republicanism.

The show is listed at the bottom of their calendar.
http://www.triplerocksocialclub.com/shows/

Following the ticket link provides the following information.
Finntroll
Warbringer + Earthen + ArcAngel

August 31, 2008 (Sunday)
Triple Rock Social Club
629 Cedar Avenue S
Minneapolis, MN 55454

Doors open: 6:00 PM
Age restriction: All Ages
Ticket Price: $12.00

It appears that Warbringer is opening the tour for them. Earthen is from Chicago (but apparently only performs in MN) and ArcAngel is a local industrial-metal fiasco. Since it is all-ages, you won't be able to drink in the room where the show is. :mad: Finntroll without beer seems unnatural.

Next time, I will have to charge you for doing all of this work. :heh:

Finntroll's latest really didn't sit well with me... the latest vocalist didn't settle well with me, and most of the songs just felt devoid of any feeling. But, the good thing: More money to help Trollhorn release some more fucking MOONSORROW.

Finntroll's latest really didn't sit well with me... the latest vocalist didn't settle well with me, and most of the songs just felt devoid of any feeling. But, the good thing: More money to help Trollhorn release some more fucking MOONSORROW.

Moonsorrow is killer!

I really like that band. Love to see them.

You know, if even a fraction of the bands suggested by all of us are booked for HC3, it'll be friggin' Woodstock in St. Paul. All we'd need is a sitar player and a guy setting his guitar on fire.

Moonsorrow would be great, as long as they play Ruoniolla. I'd be pissed if they didn't since from what I've heard that song towers over the rest of their material.

Friend sent me a few tracks from Fjoergyn's Sade Et Masoch...

This band is oddly good. Can't really figure out what it is I like about these samples, but these tracks sold me. The drums aren't over doing it, the folky symphonics don't overshadow the rest of the music and provide a decent atmosphere, the vocals are solid... Based on these samples, think they'd be pretty decent at the fest if they play live.

More judgement after I get a full length.