It's out! And sounds good!

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
I got it this morning. The guy let me have it cos I bought a pile of Jethro Tull cds (his favourite band apparently).
It sounds pretty good from what I've heard. Still got those horrible Celticy intros but the songs seem to be great. Montsgeur has the heaviest guitar sound Maiden have ever done! Real crunch there.
Still, what the fuck do I know, I like Wildest Dreams! :D
At least it's not the HUGE disappointment St Anger was when I went up in the morning to get that lump of shit.

I got 'Dance Of Death' this morning, and am on my second listen now, and I must say, it is the best album they have done since SIT, it is that good.

As for it sounding the same, it does sound like Maiden yes, but damn is it polished. Possibly the best produciton they have ever had.

Album of the year, no doubt about it.

Blitzkrieg said:
I got 'Dance Of Death' this morning, and am on my second listen now, and I must say, it is the best album they have done since SIT, it is that good.

As for it sounding the same, it does sound like Maiden yes, but damn is it polished. Possibly the best produciton they have ever had.

Album of the year, no doubt about it.
So you're saying it's better than Seventh Son? You're mad. Entitled to your opinion, but still mad.

IMO, it's better than BNW, making it the best since 7'th Son. I absolutely love DOD, it's excellent. This album is important for Maiden. Now they have shown the Metal that they still can kick serious ass.