It's starting to get frigid, and everything is dying - BM circa 2007

Now snusing: nothing since the first weekend in January

Respek

Don't actually snus anymore and only did so for a year, but then I got a couple of GENERAL and SKRUF STARK for free, and usually enjoy a PRELL or two with the morning coffee and in the evenings until the boxes are empty. Only fag portion versions though, but that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Sup cracka

Respek

Don't actually snus anymore and only did so for a year, but then I got a couple of GENERAL and SKRUF STARK for free, and usually enjoy a PRELL or two with the morning coffee and in the evenings until the boxes are empty. Only fag portion versions though, but that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Sup cracka

Well if you snus in the mornings and evenings (and after meals and when chillin' and when stressed) that's pretty much snusing... Even if only a little.

Playing a killerkool gig with Grave, Vader and Guillotine this weekend (Well, grave and vader is the day before on a mini-festival kinda thing but it sounds kooler to say we're playing with all of them) which is kool, got a stand-in drummer so it'll be a pretty basic setlist but total asskick fo sho'.

Gonna be a dad in about a month and a half, time flies no more lies it won't always be the same... But that's not on topic in this here thread I think.

How iz you hangin'? Why so little foruming lately?

On topic:
I just recently understood how good the latest Deathspell Omega is, I pretty much guessed it ages ago but I didn't give it a proper listen until a short while ago and it hit like a ton of bricks. Also been playing Nokturnal Mortum (Lunar Poetry) and Burzum (Det Som Engang Var).