Angelcorpse (for some deathy flare!)

Satanic Warmaster

Taake

Svartsyn

Nightbringer

Noenum

Todtgelichter

You guys still listen to bm? ;)
You guys have been too doomtastic, hopefully the chill of winter brings back the funny too.

Darkestrah - the silk road
Odal - Zornes Heimat (not as good as Wilde Kraft)
Heimdalls Wacht - Ut de graute olle Tied - Deel I
Arckanum - Antikosmos

New TAAKE!?

FUCK ME IN THE ASS, YES!

And new Darkthrone... is this still in the vein of the last 2 albums? I've gotten pretty bored of them.

(Now listening to the new Taake, this starts off fucking GREAT, already going on my "must buy" list)

Oh... cool.

I'll probably import it. This shit is fucking great. Is it just me or is there a bit of "black and rolly" Vreid-like influence on some portions of this album?

Is it just me or is there a bit of "black and rolly" Vreid-like influence on some portions of this album?

Definitely not just you. Here I was, playing Knights of The Old Republic and listening to the new Taake, and for moment I thought iTunes had somehow farted itself and switched to Vreid. Very cool.

Heh, cool.

I mean, Hordalands had it's black and roll moments, but there's a lot more of it in the new one. Definitely not a problem to me.

Brown Jenkin is the evil little bat critter from the Lovecraft story "The Dreams in the Witch House." Do your homework, son. :p

Brown Jenkin is the evil little bat critter from the Lovecraft story "The Dreams in the Witch House." Do your homework, son. :p

i wish someone would start a band bearing the name of the cat from lovecraft's story "the rats in the walls" :) :) :)