It's time to update the home page

:zzz::zzz:

Ah well, I should've expected as much from coming out of the internets-gender-closet, for lack of a better term. So I shall succumb to the inevitable and persevere through the :saint:'s, etc. :rolleyes:

NOW BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT!!

Um... uh... yeah. Website. Update needed. Guy who's running it is busy. Teh end.

The Megadeth site updates daily. News every day, the new guitarist was announced on there weeks ago, blogs, tour info etc. I'm not having a dig at the guy who does the Anthrax site, but if Anthrax wants to compete with other bands these days, then an up to date site for its fans is probably one of its biggest and most essential tools to promote themselves.

So no offence but I couldn't disagree with you more. It's about people knowing what's going on with the band which draws people's interest, not simply a new record and then wondering why it might not have sold as much as they wanted. They gotta create the anticipation!

So aside from the fact that there has been updates to the website stating that there is a new singer, it still isn't clear enough? Who cares if there is a pic of Dan and Joey still on there. Are you saying that metal heads are so daft that they would just look at the pic at the top of the page and only say, "Hmmm. Joey and Dan appear to be back in the band, cool. Since I'm a dumb metalhead and don't know how to read, I am just going to look at all the colorful pictures and not read the actual updates." Is that what you are saying?

No, it was still down for about a day or two and was not without glitches afterwards. Honestly, who gives a shit if there is a pic of the new guy or not? Really? Who gives a shit? What the fuck does it matter? Has anyone thought that maybe, just maybe, the band is wanting to make sure they are absolutely positive that the new singer is going to work out before they invest money in a stupid website. Things have gone south before with the band(i.e. the reunion, John Bush, Corey Taylor, ect., ect.,) and maybe they just want to make sure everything is 110% on the band front for once and after everything is finalized contractually, in the studio, personally, and then they will put up a new website so that you guys can gaze your eyes on the new singer like you would looking at a new issue of Tiger Beat. Fer chrissakes, you guys will bitch about anything.

^
TBH, I think a lot of people bitch when things are in a lull, so to speak. As in, they find things to bitch about so they can talk about something. Though a valid concern on the thread-starter's part, I can see your point as well.

And it's not as if we were talking about this for a long time... it went of topic VERY quickly, and it was all my fault. :lol:

No, it was still down for about a day or two and was not without glitches afterwards. Honestly, who gives a shit if there is a pic of the new guy or not? Really? Who gives a shit? What the fuck does it matter? Has anyone thought that maybe, just maybe, the band is wanting to make sure they are absolutely positive that the new singer is going to work out before they invest money in a stupid website. Things have gone south before with the band(i.e. the reunion, John Bush, Corey Taylor, ect., ect.,) and maybe they just want to make sure everything is 110% on the band front for once and after everything is finalized contractually, in the studio, personally, and then they will put up a new website so that you guys can gaze your eyes on the new singer like you would looking at a new issue of Tiger Beat. Fer chrissakes, you guys will bitch about anything.

The only one bitching here is you my friend. This is an Anthrax message board. People here talk about Anthrax. This message board is connected to the Anthrax website therefore people will tend to discuss Anthrax.com. And BTW They took Joey and Danny off the main page. Thanks Brent-

The only one bitching here is you my friend. This is an Anthrax message board. People here talk about Anthrax. This message board is connected to the Anthrax website therefore people will tend to discuss Anthrax.com. And BTW They took Joey and Danny off the main page. Thanks Brent-

Really? I started a thread bitching about not having pics up of the new singer? News to me...BTW: Brent doesn't run the site. BBTW: Go fuck yourself, retard.

Really? I started a thread bitching about not having pics up of the new singer? News to me...BTW: Brent doesn't run the site. BBTW: Go fuck yourself, retard.

Its not like the guy is on an ANTHRAX message board requesting that the site be updated w/ pictures of Wayne Newton.

Douche.

It didn't really come off as "bitching" until you came in with your big rugged "Im a hardass metal guy " atttitude.

It states in your profile-
Telling you to fuck off
Let me give you the day off asshat , & i'll be the one to tell you to fuck off today. FUCK OFF.
Now go make me a sandwich you cunt.

Its not like the guy is on an ANTHRAX message board requesting that the site be updated w/ pictures of Wayne Newton.

Douche.

It didn't really come off as "bitching" until you came in with your big rugged "Im a hardass metal guy " atttitude.

Telling you to fuck off
Let me give you the day off asshat , & i'll be the one to tell you to fuck off today. FUCK OFF.

Im thinking someone has a little sand in their vagina :lol:

Douche.

Telling you to fuck off

Aww, how cute. Look at the n00b accuse others of being tough guys and then act like one himself. It's okay, I realize you are gayer than a hot tub full of Slipknot members and really need to print off some pics of Dan, but you will have to wait. In the meantime I found a pic of him for you right here