Necromunchkin

Lord of the Whisky
Sep 21, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
And you explain why you love it.

The band: QueenAdreena

The Song: In Red http://download.yousendit.com/CA719DAE0FDB236A

The reason I like it: It's dirty, sleazy rock and roll, makes me think of Wendy O Williams and that late 70's punk/noise rock scene in New York. Pretty much everything most folks around here would hate.

Reason other RCers should listen to it: because you just know this chick (the singer) does anal. And she likes it. :Smug:

This song is 10 seconds in and is fucking awesome. Sounds like that dirty chick that everyone was afraid of in high school, but some of us thought about while jerking off. Wendy... fuck what the hell was her last name?

Anyhow:

*points to majority of music collection*

John Frusciante and Josh Klinghoffer - Walls

It is basically a shitty Casio keyboard "song" with Frusciante screaming off key, but it is somehow catchy and rocks balls.

http://download.yousendit.com/87B693066A11813C

Reason RCers should listen to it: because other great music exists that doesn't have a poorly drawn forest on the album cover.

I'm listening to this QueenAdreena song again. This shit is rad. Patti Smith approves of this kind of music, and so do I.

I'm gonna post something I hate that I think everyone else will hate:

Daughters

Anything from Hell Songs sucks, which is too bad cuz Canada Songs was good. I think Nate likes these guys, though, if I ain't mistaken.

Just saying John Frusciante is enough to make me listen to something, and I had not heard this. Maybe I'm biased, I like this a lot. Very simple, but it works.

Yeah, I've been addicted to that QueenAdreena album (The Bucther and the Butterfly) since I bought it used at the local college record store. I get the feeling some angsty art girl bought it, totally misunderstood it, and I benefitted.

And the singer is just attractive enough that listening to these songs and thinking naughty thoughts of her make great fapping time.

Katie Jane(Queen Adreena chick) is definitely nasty in a good way. I was watching some youtube videos, and someone commented that her performances remind them of a female Iggy Pop, which I would say is pretty accurate.

Uploading. Jewsendit is being powergay, however, and taking bloody forever to upload the zip. So, I will drink more Jameson to encourage it... and then you bastards shall have access to the whole (which is a most excellent album).

I do not think they are broken up, as they have October tour dates posted on their page.

And it says they are working on two new albums.