ITTO ROCK

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
Sons Of Itto rock.I could leave it there but that would be wrong.The deserve so much more.
Ok so the 28th of Feb was just a week night and Leicester aint in the mood to rock.But if you was in the right place at the right time then you would have had no choice but to rock..Sons Of Itto are three forward thinking fucker who can match attitude with groooooooove wich is rare in itself.
Imagine Bleach era Nirvana with slice of UNKLE and you are nowhere near but your in the same county.
Bass player Flipdog and i are mates of the highest order and we played in bands together in the nineties.He got over the split i did'nt so there is always a hint of go fuck up in me.The thing is he never does.
Its not often 3 people can make such a joyus noise in a place so devoid of life but they did,and they did it with spades.Ok they were sandwhich in between a female singer,songwriter and a band so sterile that thier music is being played in hosppials to help fight MRSA.
From the moment they hit the stage they punked big style.But in its earliest form.Think Stooges,MC5 and add a hint of soul and your starting to get there.
Check out their myspace and enjoy the garage groove of Sons Of Itto

Wilks