I've got a story that Dhatura may be interested in ;D

nomana-nuniyan

Heyoka watching Trona
Sep 18, 2003
directly under Ben
Visit site
A fully narcissistic post.
So, this is the deal with Ben. I know you're all gripped with this ongoing source of misery saga of mine.
I've decided, that because of the things he's done to me that I'd say some things here.
First, he stated to me on the phone about a month ago that I had no respect for anything. This is as he, as the only friend that has had access to my LJ , allowed his other friend to read it through his password and journal. How do I know this? For a couple of months now, she's referred to things on her LJ that are directly off of mine. I read it, there it is. He and this friend go around together stalking me and then together try to humiliate me on some forums.
So many other things that are just too painful to even mention.
He has no respect for my privacy. I've talked about him, yeah, but he harrasses me every day. But the LJ thing really kinda pissed me off. No, not kind of, seriously pissed me off. To where I've ... well, whatever. And other things, if I'm unhappy he's happy and lets me know it publicly on other boards.

Anyways, enough of the blah blah blah. because of all this, I've decide to post his beautiful face here. He wouldn't want me to do this but, OH WELL. Petty as it is and all that sounds above, it's nothing compared to what he's done to me. He'd say "lame justification" when his justification is that he simply WANTS to .

benjaminJPG.jpg

Bendreaming.jpg

sleeping99.JPG

nomana-nuniyan said:
Ben's tested positive for TB exposure. He just posted it elsewhere. :p
so he has to stay inside all day and take heavy drugs ?