Jack Frober

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lame meme... or greatest meme ever? I wasn't here for it, but I've read the entire thread, and it was pretty lulzy. The entire thread can be found in a link posted in like the 2nd post of this thread. I suggest those who weren't there for it, read it.

The song in question, for those who asked, is apparently "Moonlapse Vergo", and Jack Frober was mentioned all throughout the song, as the first OP said.

Anyway, Jack Frober sleeps in the light, yet the night, etc.

why u r all saying it is different thigns i dont understasnd i came to this forum becaus ei wanted to knw something but nobyody is abswering me and i find thins i didn tknow about and thisng like this i dont understnad im cunfused

Lame meme... or greatest meme ever? I wasn't here for it, but I've read the entire thread, and it was pretty lulzy. The entire thread can be found in a link posted in like the 2nd post of this thread. I suggest those who weren't there for it, read it.

The song in question, for those who asked, is apparently "Moonlapse Vergo", and Jack Frober was mentioned all throughout the song, as the first OP said.

Anyway, Jack Frober sleeps in the light, yet the night, etc.

thanks for the history lesson dork

why u r all saying it is different thigns i dont understasnd i came to this forum becaus ei wanted to knw something but nobyody is abswering me and i find thins i didn tknow about and thisng like this i dont understnad im cunfused

you need to learn to read (this thread in particular) and you need to learn to write as well

thanks for the history lesson dork

uncalled for

Status
Not open for further replies.