Should Opeth make a video?

Donnie Darko said:
Oh my god that is so funny, pure genius. Its so fresh too. I mean no one makes "your mom" jokes these days. Its about time someone came up with a creative, new joke. Its so funny because you dont know his mom at all but if he thinks you're fooling around with her he may get pissed off. So halarious and so new and not cliched at all. Good job

assuming i was attempting a "fresh" or "genius" remark in the first place was pretty foolish of you. keep up the good work detective, those "smart person" donuts are obviously working wonders for you.

Donnie Darko said:
Oh my god that is so funny, pure genius. Its so fresh too. I mean no one makes "your mom" jokes these days. Its about time someone came up with a creative, new joke. Its so funny because you dont know his mom at all but if he thinks you're fooling around with her he may get pissed off. So halarious and so new and not cliched at all. Good job
"hilarious"

Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't sarcasm even older and more cliched than "your mum" jokes? If not, I give you permission to eat me.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo FACE!

LoGAP still owns though.......this thread rules the entire fucking board for all time.

It would be great to see Opeth make a video for "Circle of the Tyrants" just because no one would expect it..... and the whole video basically a rip-off of "The Loss and Curse of Reverence" by Emperor, only instead of wearing black armor they can all wear Viking sorts of animal pelts and instead of the orchestra interlude with the guys in sheets playing over sized stringed instruments, when the piano comes in they can have SW sitting at the piano with hair like Beethoven..........

ethereallights said:
It would be great to see Opeth make a video for "Circle of the Tyrants" just because no one would expect it..... and the whole video basically a rip-off of "The Loss and Curse of Reverence" by Emperor, only instead of wearing black armor they can all wear Viking sorts of animal pelts and instead of the orchestra interlude with the guys in sheets playing over sized stringed instruments, when the piano comes in they can have SW sitting at the piano with hair like Beethoven..........

why would they make a video for a song that isnt even theirs?

Jinn said:
The moment Opeth produces a Music Video of MTV quality is the day Guns 'n Roses releases Chinese Democracy.

MTV has a standard of quality? Geez, and all this time i thought they just put on any piece of crap that has slutty barely-legal girls strip teasing to mind-numbing bass as the camera zooms in and out on the "musicians" face...

Oh, and a video like ratamahatta (sepultura) would rule....clay-mation is king!

for a band like opeth, making a video clip is pretty useless...

it's not like they will get much profit out of making a video considering all the production costs etc and the fact that it will only be played on late night music channels...

It doesn't dictate anything, rather than just comparing another band. It's like asking "do you want to go jump off a cliff?" "not really"..."Well, BILLY did. Pft."

:D

wtf? i cant even figure out how to get a picture in my avatar, let alone in my sig. computer geeks, help!