Chances of a "real" Opeth video

I don't see them recording anything other than an 'in the studio' style video. For me, i saw a video for Windowpane on some really obscure channel on Sky (channel 475.. it's not even a channel anymore) and the song had about 2-3 mins chopped off.. it just faded out in the end before it went back into the verse. I think, if they do make a video, it'll be for one of the mellow tracks or the most commercial or accesible heavy track. I don't see them releasing singles however.

I think something like Nevermore's 'Believe in Nothing' would work well enough for the guys. Have a main section of video which revolves around some small theme or story as such, littered with scattered shots of the band members playing in a setting that gives a similar vibe as the main story.

fhare said:
good grief, I'm afraid to ask why you want to see opeth working out...please tell me that was uber-sarcasm.

:ill:

Sarcasm? Hell no I'm totally serious. Haven't you ever seen Judas Priest's Hot Rockin video? Same idea but with Opeth. It'd be fantastic. :headbang:

well if they wanna be kvlt, sure have lots of naked women, BUT then theyd have to sacrifice them, which would be awesome to see alos, and itd be inline with the occult theme, TAKE THEM SATAN!!! *witch laugh from Akerfeldt*