Who is the guy frober in moonlapse vergo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShroudOfDusk said:
Hey, I've got a great idea, lets just keep spamming a funny thread to take it out of context and make it no longer funny!
true.
late may = totally hilarious to all three people on the forum at the time
mid july = not so funny anymore
thats just my opinion. no flames please.

According to the Associated Press, a man who claimed to be the real Jack Frober was arrested yesterday after rioting at a Britney Spears concert. His statement, "I want people to know that I am the original lantern bearer, and that I shall never die!"

no, Jack Frober plays an important role in the story of still life. he is actually the closet gay brother of Melinda who in godheads laments sings "what would they care if i was gay, no one should know, hooomooooo" during the acoustic part.

nicemarmot said:
no, Jack Frober plays an important role in the story of still life. he is actually the closet gay brother of Melinda who in godheads laments sings "what would they care if i was gay, no one should know, hooomooooo" during the acoustic part.

hahahahahahahaha.....this thread hasn't been going for two months for nothing!

Originally Posted by nicemarmot

that is exactly what i heard when i first listened to Still Life!

If you don't find the thread funny (anymore), why is it so hard to stop reading it instead of posting brainless comments? Maybe some people still DO find it funny, maybe they feel they have something to contribute. You're also bumping it every time you whine about it not dying. Doesn't make much sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.