Moonlapse is back!

simo.jpg

Rensei said:
Welcome back me and Moonlapse! and thank you Anna :)

Profanity is saying the way you worded this makes it sound like you're telling us that we should welcome YOU and Moonlapse back. c'mon its not that difficult.

It looks like an imperative sentence.

aestusmaris@hotmail.com said:
Opeth have got to come to New Zealand, I'm sure there are shit loads of die-hard fans who haven't had the live experience (i'm one of them), also, I'm sure the glaciers and mountains and lord of the rings scenery would inspire them to write their best opus yet.

maybe if they were trying to write a fruity medeival fantasty power metal album inspired by the amazing adventure of smeagul's masturbatory habits. :err:

Arnold Layne said:
Lord of the rings sucks, this country needs to get over it.

Er, are you talking about the movies or the books?

The movies to me, as a Tolkein purist, were anathema, although entertaining in a few spots. The movie that plays in my head whilst reading the books is much better...

Arnold Layne said:
The movies were way to long and almost cheesy, so I can only imagine the books are as bad if not worse, Jackson is a good filmmaker, he obviously had shit material.

Look sonny, let's not go down this path that can only lead to nuclear destruction of your puny little sheep infested island, mkay?

R0l0 said:
I imagine his growling could be put to quite good use if he's ever walking in the grim nothern forests and encounters a bear

yeah because growling without a microphone and a 10,000 watt PA is so menacing. :err:

fhare said:
Look sonny, let's not go down this path that can only lead to nuclear destruction of your puny little sheep infested island, mkay?

shit man, theyre learning all about us, stop giving away so much Arnold Layne we cant have them find out about our sheep shag....IVE ALREADY SAID TOO MUCH! :erk::erk::erk::erk: