Moonlapse is back!

Pseud0, you're ruining my vibe. it's kinda boring that moonie just left. i like to make it more dramatic and pretend like he got fired and banned by ms. akerfeldt while in a drunken rage.

I was about to type something out, that was really cool and had long words in it and shit. But it didn't make any sense. So yeah. This is the extent of my contribution to this leg of the conversation.

Moonlapse said:
I was about to type something out, that was really cool and had long words in it and shit. But it didn't make any sense. So yeah. This is the extent of my contribution to this leg of the conversation.

Jeez thanks moonlapse, now im gonna spend the rest of my life wondering just what it is you were gonna say, long words and shit included, well this is my contribution to the thread, now im gonna go back to some carmageddon, this game is so classic

Opeth.com said:
Well sometimes. Mostly one or two gigs or something like that. I usually work fulltime so I haven´t that much time. Last time Opeth went to Australia I joined them. After the tour Mike and I had our honeymoon there so that was great! Love that country.
Anna

You are welcome back anytime Anna Glad you enjoyed our country. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE move here for good...I wan't the guys to play at my 35th birthday next year....PLEASE :worship:

Cheers
Shane

I think, what is good to do.... like, when you're a fan of somebody, or an acquaintance of that somebody, and you're speaking to them. Is sort of try to imagine being on the receiving end of the comments, and perhaps how you would feel if you heard those same comments endlessly and almost felt persecuted by them.

If I were in a particular Swedish metal band that was big on the international circuit at the moment... I would feel kind of weird being told to move to somebody's country so that I could play at their 35th birthday, if you kinda get my drift.

Moonlapse said:
I think, what is good to do.... like, when you're a fan of somebody, or an acquaintance of that somebody, and you're speaking to them. Is sort of try to imagine being on the receiving end of the comments, and perhaps how you would feel if you heard those same comments endlessly and almost felt persecuted by them.

If I were in a particular Swedish metal band that was big on the international circuit at the moment... I would feel kind of weird being told to move to somebody's country so that I could play at their 35th birthday, if you kinda get my drift.

Fuck man we live in the same city and you can't see the aussie humor in my previous post. Sheeeeeesh

Thats like saying American's and Mexicans are the same, hell Cuban's for that matter.

They used to ahve Tazmanian Devils, a dog like psycho thing, but they all died out in the thirties. Dingo's are cool, thier favourite food is baby human.

Arnold Layne said:
Thats like saying American's and Mexicans are the same, hell Cuban's for that matter.

They used to ahve Tazmanian Devils, a dog like psycho thing, but they all died out in the thirties. Dingo's are cool, thier favourite food is baby human.

No they HAVE Tazmania Devils, yes they are there cos the dingo chased them down there from asia.

The TAZMANIAN TIGER is the thing that got killed off.

Looking for a Job said:
well if you visit florida or california, you'd say america IS cuba or mexico, respectively

Isn't THAT the truth!

I'm not racist or anything, but GOD DAMN! Go to Polk County (major producer of oranges) and you'll be doing the mexican hat dance!