Moonlapse is back!

Opeth.com

Apr 22, 2001
www.opeth.com
Hello there!
As of today Moonlapse is back as moderator of the forum. I have reconsider after the enormous support you guys have shown him. And I know he has done a great job and therefore he is back. I have also listen to you that have supported my decision to let him go but after an email discussion with Moonlapse were we have set some things straight I have reach the decision to let him continue moderating the forum. Same rules as before + no leak thing.

Moonlapse welcome back!

//Anna

Looking for a Job said:
hmm i know you have spawned a child, but before melinda, did you go on tour with mikey much, if at all?

Well sometimes. Mostly one or two gigs or something like that. I usually work fulltime so I haven´t that much time. Last time Opeth went to Australia I joined them. After the tour Mike and I had our honeymoon there so that was great! Love that country.
Anna

Wow is that the real Anna Akerfeldt?? I had no idea she used the forums. I got some serious questions for you if you'd like to answer them, Anna! No pressure!

1. How big of a metalhead are you?
2. Does Mike scare you sometimes?
3. Does Mike play songs for you on the acoustic and you guys are like <3 wub!1?
4. Are you planning on involving Melinda in the metal world or are you going to keep her away from it so she doesn't become a growler like that lady from Arch Enemy? That would be awesome. And she could continue making Opeth music when Mike buys the farm!
5. Do you like talking to us nerds on the forum?
6. Will you tell the guys in Opeth that "Oinkness encourages you and feels a deep pride for you in his bosom"?

Thanks and herro, nice to meet you!

*great joy within my bosom*

oink

thanks, Anna. good to know that you and the band are listening and responding to the fans.

welcome back, Moonlapse.

Oinkness said:
Wow is that the real Anna Akerfeldt?? I had no idea she used the forums. I got some serious questions for you if you'd like to answer them, Anna! No pressure!

1. How big of a metalhead are you?
2. Does Mike scare you sometimes?
3. Does Mike play songs for you on the acoustic and you guys are like <3 wub!1?
4. Are you planning on involving Melinda in the metal world or are you going to keep her away from it so she doesn't become a growler like that lady from Arch Enemy? That would be awesome. And she could continue making Opeth music when Mike buys the farm!
5. Do you like talking to us nerds on the forum?
6. Will you tell the guys in Opeth that "Oinkness encourages you and feels a deep pride for you in his bosom"?

Thanks and herro, nice to meet you!

*great joy within my bosom*

oink
¨

Well here are some answers.
1. In the early nities I was really into deathmetal. I still listen to some but I am far to uptodate with what is happening as far as it comes to new bands. Last record I bought (or actually it was Mike that bought it for me) was Velvet revolver. Great record!
2. No.
4. If Melinda wants to be a metalhead she will be one if not I will support her for what she wants to do.

Anna

Yea, I can't blame her for not posting much. Crazy Opeth fans would creep me out.

^I think the answer to #5 is clearly no. :D

Its nice to see that it turned out so well. Moonie is back, and the forum holds no hard feelings against Anna (in fact, quite the opposite)...

Wait... are you all being civil? o_O

Anna Akerfeldt????

here?!

We're not worthy!!! :worship:

:tickled:

Oh my goodness.

I believe I've just had a mini-religious experience. :D

Thanks Anna. You're a sweetheart.