Jackson question

LAIHO LICKS said:
I just bought a transparent blue flame Randy Rhoads Jackson RR3. Haven't figured out what's being modified yet. Wont have it for about 4 weeks cause it's a special order, but I'm so excited to get it!:headbang:
Why would you buy a shitty guitar at that price. There are much better guitars in that price range. Stupid fanboy.

Ir0n_mE said:
Why would you buy a shitty guitar at that price. There are much better guitars in that price range. Stupid fanboy.
i agree. if anything, save more and get an RR5 or save even more and get an RR1T. the RR3 and RX10D suck at life. every bolt on jackson does.

benbreeder said:
oh thanks for the info.
A while ago I was looking around for a second hand RR1, but i live in australia and they're very hard to find.
anyone have an idea of where I might find one?

www.jackson.com.au send a email saying you want to order a usa jackson rr1

If you are going to spend 600 dollars on a guitar, get the neck thru ibanez for christs sake.

bobvex said:
If you are going to spend 600 dollars on a guitar, get the neck thru ibanez for christs sake.
no shit. thats probably the best deal on a neck through on the market. but its beyond my why the MSRP on the jap made RR5 is around 1100... it should be sub 1k imo. great ax, but it doesn't demand such a high price.