Jacob's Ladder is fucking amazing

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Discuss.

ooo, and i can make this thread Nevermore-related, too!

the scene where Jacob's running a fever and he gets put in the tub with people pouring ice into the water trying to help break the fever and he's screaming is fucking disturbing ... then he screams "Stop it! You're killing me!" which is sampled in "Next in Line" ... i got chills.

Reactions: Chromatose
dreaming neon darkspot said:
Discuss.

ooo, and i can make this thread Nevermore-related, too!

the scene where Jacob's running a fever and he gets put in the tub with people pouring ice into the water trying to help break the fever and he's screaming is fucking disturbing ... then he screams "Stop it! You're killing me!" which is sampled in "Next in Line" ... i got chills.

Now you know why it's one my favorite movies of all time, and fyi the movie is based on fact

Took you long enough to realize this...

Another interesting fact, the Silent Hill games, especially Silent Hill 3, are roughly based off this movie.

Yeah I noticed that a while back! My brother was watching it really loud and I heard those words and how it sounded exactly the same!

Crazy Nevermore with their Crazy Samples :headbang:

Sentient 6 said:
Now you know why it's one my favorite movies of all time, and fyi the movie is based on fact
Yup...the joys of government sanctioned LSD experiments..

I'm actually not familiar with this movie. Is it a horror flick?

I caught a countdown of some scary horror flicks on Bravo or AMC a couple months ago while I was making dinner. There were quite a few films listed that I had never heard of. Obviously, I'm no horror buff. People interviewed on the show raved about "Susperia" and "Audition", both foriegn films I believe. Anybody have a take on either of those? I find that whole genre kind of intriguing.