James, Lars, and Kirk's retardation

MindInsane

From the vastly deep
Jun 17, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
I'm sitting here watching the nu-metal Ball on Mtv2 all in all it sux...shit like Stone Sour and Mudvayne (who by the way have been picked up for the "summer sanitarium" tour..whoopee)

Worthy videos so far (after an hour)

One
Suicidal's You Can't Bring Me down
Shadows Fall, Destroyer Of Senses
Killswitch Engage (they have their moments in between the nu-metal influences)

That's about it! Just exactly what I expected! Kind of sad considering the fact that Headbangers back in the day was my bible! The triple Thrash Threat was the best thing on TV!!!

Now for Lars and the rest of the ultra cool super human Metallica

I can't believe how pompous these guys are acting! The show is so damn structured..seems like they are reading from cue cards! They stop every once in a while to plug the tour or St Anger and talk about how great it is. They introduce a video and say..we don't know much about these guys..so we'll watch with you. Then after the video they are all kind of laughing like they think these bands suck.

Robert isn't being like that...he tried to say he liked Hatebreed and how he thought they were heavy and bigmouth Lars interrupts him..and is all yea right Rob hahaha. What an ass!

These guys have the biggest heads in the business...the more I watch the sicker it makes me:erk:

hey - just grow up dudes - if you don't like or appreciate metallica - shut the fuck about them,
its getting a bit boring now!

don't take any offence, i'm just saying my opinion!

later,
dom

I really laughed when i watched MTV Icon and Lars and the guys sat up there digging Limp Bizkits rap cover of Welcome Home (Sanitarium).
Metal Blasphemy! :(

Edit: That Shadows Fall song kicks serious ass btw.

It's called promotion, I don't even get why you guys call people you don't know retarded. If they didn't say how great their tour will be and how great their new album will be, their sales obviously will get affected.

Ultimate_Symphony said:
It's called promotion, I don't even get why you guys call people you don't know retarded. If they didn't say how great their tour will be and how great their new album will be, their sales obviously will get affected.

Figure of speech man..

They acted like jerks for the entire hour and a half...they were putting other bands down and making comments that they are way better (in so many words) I take it personally because I remember when they were cool and they OWNED the metal scene...it's hard to watch this shitty transformation..that's all...end of story..

oh, they were putting bands down? you have my permission to call them retarded :D btw, anyone knows who's going to host the next show? (if they'll air any)

You know Ultimate Symphony...you can state your opinions...since they are so superior...and I'll stop stating mine...since mine are so laughable...thanks for putting me in my place and making me see the error of my ways. I retract calling Lars and crew retarded (since I meant it literally) and will never do it again. What was I thinking? Of course Metallica is the best band ever to grace us with their superior songwriting. They have definitely earned the right to make fun of other bands and act like they are being put out by having to play their sub-par videos. Thank you again Ultimate Symphony for helping me in this matter....:Smug:

MindInsane said:
You know Ultimate Symphony...you can state your opinions...since they are so superior...and I'll stop stating mine...since mine are so laughable...thanks for putting me in my place and making me see the error of my ways. I retract calling Lars and crew retarded (since I meant it literally) and will never do it again. What was I thinking? Of course Metallica is the best band ever to grace us with their superior songwriting. They have definitely earned the right to make fun of other bands and act like they are being put out by having to play their sub-par videos. Thank you again Ultimate Symphony for helping me in this matter....:Smug:

I hope this post was a joke, (if not) this is my response. I don't even know why you posted this on the first place, since the intention of my post wasn't to start a flame war.

oh, they were putting bands down? you have my permission to call them retarded

This was my response to your second post and you can clearly see that I was trying to make a joke in order to be friendly.

I'm not here to look superior. I simply made a point and if you don't like it, you can fuck off. I simply don't like when people make assumptions of people they don't know. You think i'm arrogant right? take a look at your post and let's see who's trying to look superior here.

Carry on.

Ultimate_Symphony said:
oh, they were putting bands down? you have my permission to call them retarded :D btw, anyone knows who's going to host the next show? (if they'll air any)

The previous post I made to you was because I thought you were being sarchastic in this one...if you weren't ...I'm sorry...really.

Rob Zombie will be hosting next week...BTW...if they don't decide to take it off the air that is..

The complete playlist for last night's "Headbanger's Ball" was as follows:

Hour 1:

01. METALLICA - One
02. GODSMACK - Straight Out of Line
03. KILLSWITCH ENGAGE - Fixation On The Darkness
04. POWERMAN 5000 - Free
05. DISTURBED - Remember
06. MUDVAYNE - Not Falling
07. HATEBREED - Perseverance
08. SUICIDAL TENDENCIES – You Can't Bring Me Down

Hour 2:

01. STONE SOUR - Inhale
02. SHADOWS FALL - Destroyer of Senses
03. STAIND - Price to Pay
04. (HED)P.E. - Blackout
05. THE DATSUNS - In Love
06. BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - Stillborn
07. SUPERJOINT RITUAL - Fuck Your Enemy
08. HIGH ON FIRE - Hung, Drawn and Quartered
09. METALLICA - Fade To Black

That Datsuns song was the most horrific piece of shit I've ever heard in my life! It was along the lines of the Hives or something like that. The funny thing about that band is the fact that it was the ONLY band that Metallica plugged. Lars actually said that the Datsuns album was the best thing that's been released this year..then he proceeded to say go out and buy it!!! Good lord!

MindInsane said:
Robert isn't being like that...he tried to say he liked Hatebreed and how he thought they were heavy and bigmouth Lars interrupts him..and is all yea right Rob hahaha. What an ass!

I just checked out Hatebreeds latest release thinking it was great since Ulrich put it down.
It was kickass :headbang: