Janne and keyboards

Ante EM-10

Warman fan forever
O.K. here is the thing I want all of u dudes to tell me what do u think about Janne and his keyboards. Oh I almoust forgot can anybody tell me where I could find real tabs for COB's songs, because when I watch videos It seeams that Janne plays different than tab. Thanks

I think he's great, even though I prefer Jordan Rudess from DT when it comes to my favorite. As of today, I don't think there are any official releases of sheet music for keyboards, or guitar for Children Of Bodom, so you're gonna have to stick to GuitarPro/PowerTabs or other tabs/pieces of sheet music you can find on the net.

I think he is fuckin awsome, Im not a fan of keyboards, but man his solos are soo good, i cant believe how fast he can play that thing, he is a great musician.
well done to him.

hehe yeah rudess is a tough call
though janne kicks ass in his fast lines, i like him.

I can't wait for Janee and Alexi to shout that video in summer so I would know where are his hands placed. It is gonna be a fucking great video school for guitar and keyboards. If u ask me Janne rocks, u would need to know to play trashed, lost & strongout keyboard solo. I was like :OMG: omfg, when I saw video from a concert.

Dudes come on talk about keyboards. I have fucking bad keyboard Roland EM-10 . It suckss, they can only memorate 8 tones of 128 soo I can't play normaly songs I want. Do anybody of u dudes knows how to colect money fast (we are thinking 1000 euros) because replecmant for a roland will be good. My keyboards suck :yell: :erk:

And this is my shame
Roland%20EM-10.bmp

and here are fucking controls wich I'm so ashamed toooo
Roland%20EM-10%20controls.jpg

My fucking keyboards suck.

lol. Mine is an old old (15 years) Yamaha. A PSR-80 if i remember correctly. The funniest thing: the pitch control and the transpose control are buttons!! not even wheels!! just lame mofo buttons!! otherwise, for music sheet, i have Final: PrintMusic (180 €), so all i need to do is find a MIDI file of a COB song, and open it with PrintMusic. Works perfectly. I then have every part of a CoB song (bass, guitare 1, 2, drums, keyboard...) It RocKs!