janne please 1 queston ~~thanx~~

Searge

Reservoir Dog
Nov 16, 2002
Germany
www.scythes-of-bodom.com
hey ;)

you said u will come to many festivals next year... 2oo4

i saw on the bang-your-head page that u will come to this festival (in germany)

QUESTION: IS THERE A LITTLE CHANCE THAT U WILL COME TO SUMMER BREEZE AGAIN ? ? ~~thanx for answer~~

and if not, wacken?

Hatebreeder86 said:
yeah but in 2000 they made wishmaster-tour and 2001 over the hills and far away tour. cob is not going to do any album before next festival.

That doesn't matter. In fact its unusual but not impossible.

Also it should be possible that COB play on the BYH and Wacken next year (I hope so), Slayer and Twisted Sister did it this year when I'm not wrong...

Searge: Yeah, let's hope so!

If COB would play in Wacken it would be really cool since they will play again in front of over 10,000 people.

Anyway, I really hope that COB will have a new song ready when they play the festivals next year. In Wacken 1998 they played Towards Dead End and in Wacken 2002 they played Needled 24/7 (both with different lyrics by the way). I hope they will continue this.

Yeah, would be kinda nice to see them next year on (german festival) stages with some new songs .... but even without some new songs they're VERY welcome! But janne- this year's gig wasn't good (plane etc.) why not trying to have a better one next year?! *nicegrin*