Janne: Your most difficult song...

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Hi Janne. What would you say is your most difficult song to play on keyboards (or as a band) by Children Of Bodom?

What would you say your most difficult song to play by Warmen?

Please also tell me why it is so difficult? Timing, notes, ect...:p
I'd have to say I have always thought Silent Night Bodom Night is insane in every aspect. Warmen... I think The Evil That Warmen Do is a great song and is very hard to play, I'm sure.

I can't speak for Janne but he said that the end of the Angels Don't Kill duet is extremely hard to do... and I imagine Chokehold's solo is very hard as well.

I also don't think that Silent Night, Bodom Night is anywhere close to the hardest he's done, but it's very cool for sure.

Lemme tell ya, Chokehold keyboard solo blows my fuckin mind. That solo may very well be my favorite COB key solo. Holy shit its nuts! If he can do that live, I will bow down. :worship:

Something else I'm confused about. I heard that all of his solos are improv. Does that mean live or does that mean for the recordings too? :confused:

I don't know anything about keyboards, but I just know that Janne kick all the asses with his keyboard.

To me he is one of the best keyboard players ever, very creative, and with a lot of feeling.

With, John Lord from Deep Purple, Janne is the most revolucionary keyboard player to me :D

This was from an old thread:

Originally posted by Janne Warman
Sorry didn´t notice this earlier. A good question by the way. The only part I really hate is the twin solo with Alexi in the end of my solo in Mask of Sanity. It is really fucking difficult and sometimes I totally fuck it up live. I am also a bit rusty in the main triplet riff in Silent night but thats something I can practise easily. (and if someone is gonna ask why don´t you practise the Mask thingie then... well it´s in B minor a difficult key for me... I should practise it in A and bend a step up.)

J

I dont play keyboards so i dont know which is more difficult than the other... but guitar wise.. lake bodom is VERY hard!

Originally posted by ~Casse~
Bed of Razor the hardest song of CoB? :eek: You must be joking..? That's one of the easiest song of CoB in my opinion :lol: :D
I agree, my band plays that song and it is easy for the most part. But an awesome song still. Janne, where are you? haha, give some input! :D

yeah, that was me who commented. but it had nothing to do with what you said. I was just pointing it out.

Are we still talking about this? I need a life!:yell:

I'm just gonna bring it back up top and if Janne doesn't answer, well that's okay. He's probably busting his ass at some gigs, I'd rather him do that then sit at a computer all day. :headbang:

Can everyone see my avatar? Because I saved it to my computer, so someone please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

I guess since I've learn that this has been a thread before, my question now is to Janne and I'd like to know what his hardest Warmen song to play is?

Originally posted by Hatebreeder86
(im not saying its difficult :) )

thats_just_great.jpg