Jannet has won her first fight

yes wolff, for some extrange reason you are not getting laughs of putting me down...its time you give up, and more important, its time you wait until i get out of my philosophical mood and come back to the childish jokes, otherwise the disappointment will be MOST...severe...

Originally posted by Useful Idiot
Boring.

Useful Idiot is a gentlemen, no doubt, who has tastes in Apollinian grandeurs pertaining to Order. that said, you might be outnumbered here. But I wonder if you can justify your feelings. This board is crap sometimes and a mockery to the band it dedicates itself to. But sometimes, let me assert, it's only "seemingly" crap. Now is one of those times. Not all is as it appears friend, otherwise my conscience would be heavier than it already is today. :(

Originally posted by E V I L
This board is crap sometimes and a mockery to the band it dedicates itself to. But sometimes, let me assert, it's only "seemingly" crap. Now is one of those times.
I just found this post, along with many others dealing with this Jannet crap, to be so unwarranted, unnecessary, and just downright stupid. Just another post added to the mess to sift through...

By the way, if it was funny I might not have minded. But, alas, this post is not.

Useful Idiot is a gentlemen, no doubt, who has tastes in Apollinian grandeurs pertaining to Order. that said, you might be outnumbered here. But I wonder if you can justify your feelings. This board is crap sometimes and a mockery to the band it dedicates itself to. But sometimes, let me assert, it's only "seemingly" crap. Now is one of those times. Not all is as it appears friend, otherwise my conscience would be heavier than it already is today. :(

I agree. I mean, how long can a group of people maintain a phylosophical air without SOMEONE eventually causing mischief? It's inevitable, and besides, it's fun!

Originally posted by Useful Idiot

I just found this post, along with many others dealing with this Jannet crap, to be so unwarranted, unnecessary, and just downright stupid. Just another post added to the mess to sift through...

By the way, if it was funny I might not have minded. But, alas, this post is not.

My post was all kindness and good intention. Jannet had been abused because she was misunderstood. You have misunderstood me. Incidentally, who do you think it is- perhaps the sole person at that, besides Belial- who defended Jannet?

Get it straight, lest I write you off as a prig.

lets face it, this board has to be more than just an altar. it needs to be entertaining as well. sometimes YOUR the one in the mood for a fight, sometimes you just wanna watch a good one. i myself do not see this misanthrope-jannet match as over. misanthrope (like he said is feeling philosophical) he'll be back..........i have faith in his ability and desire.:D

My post was all kindness and good intention. Jannet had been abused because she was misunderstood. You have misunderstood me. Incidentally, who do you think it is- perhaps the sole person at that, besides Belial- who defended Jannet?

Get it straight, lest I write you off as a prig.
I don't think I've misunderstood you, and I did realize that your post was all kindness and good intention. I haven't said anything negative towards you. I was just making a general comment on the recent influx of typically boring and trite posts. Also, I wouldn't know who defended Jannet as I've been trying to steer clear of that stuff.