JANUARY TOUR CANCELLATION

Oh fuck you and fuck this! Why is it that whenever a band is playing on or near my b-day they always fucking cancel!? Dammit well get better whoever is sick and come to Victoria when your new CD is out. I was hopeing the cancellation was Rotting Christ or Epicurean its on a Saturday so I'll probably still go, but it won't be the same. *resists the urge to let out more expletives*

I apologize for the above outburst. I know you guys wouldn't cancel without good reason unlike the other bands who did and who shall remain nameless. I will keep your ill bandmember in my prayers and I can't wait to hear the new stuff! :kickass:

Joel

I hope this person will get better. In that case, it was the right decision, not an easy one but the right one. good luck friend.

I apologize for the above outburst. I know you guys wouldn't cancel without good reason unlike the other bands who did and who shall remain nameless. I will keep your ill bandmember in my prayers and I can't wait to hear the new stuff! :kickass:

Joel

You've gotta understand and believe, it's a bigger loss for us not being able to come there and play, than it is for you or any of the fans there. It sucks hard for us to have to cancel, but we had to do what we had to do.

Trust me, bands don't just cancel tours and stuff flippantly, and we do take your feelings into consideration, which is why we wanted to let everyone know a.s.a.p that we were backing out, rather than it being a last-minute situation like so many other bands have had happen before.

We'll get up to play for you sometime Joel, we'll do everything we can to make it happen. Sometimes the harsh realities of life just stand in our way sometimes :(

we wanted to let everyone know a.s.a.p that we were backing out, rather than it being a last-minute situation like so many other bands have had happen before.

Excellent point.
Many bands book tours knowing that it's 50/50 whether or not they can do it in the end.

As pointed out, the early announcement will enable the promoters of the tour to find a replacement.

You've gotta understand and believe, it's a bigger loss for us not being able to come there and play, than it is for you or any of the fans there. It sucks hard for us to have to cancel, but we had to do what we had to do.

Trust me, bands don't just cancel tours and stuff flippantly, and we do take your feelings into consideration, which is why we wanted to let everyone know a.s.a.p that we were backing out, rather than it being a last-minute situation like so many other bands have had happen before.

We'll get up to play for you sometime Joel, we'll do everything we can to make it happen. Sometimes the harsh realities of life just stand in our way sometimes :(

Yeah dude I apologize for getting all upset, but I was really looking forward to finally be able to see you guys live and on top of that celebrating my b-day with you guys. I do hope you can make it up here when the situation is better.

Joel

Sorry to hear this. It sucks actually as I was looking forward to seeing you guys again (last time was when you came to see Shroud in Chicago that we got to see everyone). Sorry to hear about Joe as well, awesome drummer as well as sorry about the other news (health issue?). Hope all gets better and looking forward to hopefully seeing you guys in 2009!